Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces Empty
PostSubject: Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces   Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2018 2:54 pm

The author is right and it mirrors the same battle within the RLSH Community.

Trump VS. NWO
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces   Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 pm

What's the "NWO"?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces   Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 7:43 pm

New World Order. It's prophecised that the Antichrist will rule a one world government and that's what it is referred to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces   Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:08 am

prophezes smophiezies. The other countries will just resort to a conquest by sword again.

That antichrist thing would have to make itself public. God is prevailing at all times.
We'll just shoot them down, take off their heads, and start a hundred years over or something.

The devil could only have one shot at that apocalypse- so, if they got the perfect world war- history will correct itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces   Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces
Page 1 of 1