Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tothian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gg

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:19 am

You suck Tothian! You are worse than the initiatives!! You are worst than Dark Guardian. At least Dark Guardian is not a bully unlike you!!
Back to top Go down
gg

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:17 am

Before I kill myself because of you, I want you to know that angels are not arrogant like you! You are a devil Tothian, you decieve people!! I hate you! Just suck Dark Guardian's dick!!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 am

I'm not the bad guy here. You are. You want to control people by enforcing man-made corrupt laws.

I tried to be nice and help you. You not only ignored everything I said, you Agent Nightmare admitted to me that you are secretly spying on every single person in this community, and when I asked you why, you wouldn't even tell me why. So then, what was the point of even telling me it at all to begin with?

Then when you even said it was alright if I didn't want to talk to you anymore (then afterwards, constantly spamming me with tons and tons and tons of messages before I could even reply - with stupid questions as if you didn't know anything about anything at all), then you tried spamming me from countless different accounts, stalking and harassing me.

I think you got things a little backwards. Actually very backwards.

Last edited by Tothian on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:31 am

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:36 am

I had one section I let guests have access to post in. I'm moving this thread here so everyone can see that Nightmare, AKA Agent Nightmare, who is known on Facebook as "Tri Edge" is just an internet troll.

A lot of times I've had people I was no longer friends with in the community, and usually tried to keep it between me and them, but when they want to try to start problems and stuff, I can do the same.

I have been very patient with people like this for too long. It's time people see the truth.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:05 am

You're aware he's fourteen years old?

He's my friend too.

Maybe try not resorting to name calling; patience and understanding and being a positive influence will produce far better results. I know personally because I've been patient with nightmare and have gotten to know him and he's actually a pretty cool kid. He has anger issues but calling him names and rejecting him when he goofs up isn't going to help him at all.

And I'm not singling you out Tothian; I've spoken with him as well and have confronted him on some of his behaviours in a respectful manner. Neither of you are the "good guy" or the "bad guy". You're both good guys, and you are both flawed as everyone is. We're all ona  ladder.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:11 am

And no offense dude, but moving this thread to this section so the public can see you calling a kid names just sorta backs up waht he said. I know you're not a bully, at least I sure hope not, so pay more attention and avoid accidentally acting like one. We all get emotional but that's no excuse to start bullying someones kid, and is a good way to get yourself on the wrong side of things. Just looking out for you bro.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:50 am

Hero Man,

I respect and appreciate you defending your friend, as well as for offering your input.

As far as moving this to the Public Section - he put it in the Church and wasn't sure how he did that but then I saw that it was some privacy settings on there. This didn't belong in the Church, especially since I had him banned. And he already posted this on the forum for everyone to see. So it wasn't like I made anything private become public, until he did that.

He made no apologies and instead starting spamming and harassing me. So at his age, he will have to see that there are consequences to certain behaviors before he thinks it's alright to do this to people.

If he wants peace with me, and is willing to stop with this nonsense, then I will stop with this nonsense as well.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:28 am

I can agree it didn't belong in the church. I though this topic was open to anyone to see though, and other parts of the forum only visible to members. It's not that important.

I think you should restrategize; fighting nonsense with nonsense doesn't make much progress. I feel we should seek peace with everyone, even if they feel they want war. There's a line of course, but seeing as you're an ocean apart from each other it doesn't make sinceto engage in any sort of confrontation. Particularly with a kid who still has a lot of growing up to do and could use some guidance and support. It's that gardening thing I was telling you about before. If we completely remove ourselves we close ourselves off to any chances of learning and growth. We eliminate possibilities. I'm gl;ad I showed patience and understanding with him, granted he took some warming up to and I don't necessarily agree with some of his thinking patterns, but I seek to help be a positive influence and change his perspective, condemning it doesn't change anything. We can tell a rock to move all day long but eventually we realize we actually have to interact with it and move it ourselves. Wanting the world, or other people to be different won't change anything, and tearing people down when they are already struggling on a spiritual ladder does nothing to further their progress.

I understand it can be hard, and a little awkward sometimes, but I've seen time and time again in situations and relationships that guidance, patience and understanding always wins over condemnation and confrontation. It can take a while with some people but the rewards are well worth it, and the world is a little bit brighter because of it. It takes practice though.

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:32 am

The eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth mentality will result in nothing but all becoming blind and speechless; stating you'll stop your nonsense when he stops his nonsense is no different than the mentality of "I'll change when the world changes" and if everyone has that mentality, nothing will ever change. It take courage to open yourself up, learn to be more vulnerable and sensitive and try something few have ever tried before. I hold these values naturally as it is simply my nature. For others in can be difficult, and it is diffcult to explain it but I hope you can see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Believe me this was being nice.

If I ignored it, that would be more rude than insulting him back.

I will not pretend to be nice to anyone. That way if/when I am nice, they know it's genuine.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:02 pm

It wasn't be as nice as it could have been; seek improvment is what I'm trying to communicate.

You shouldn't ignore it; I agree with that, otherwise I wouldn't be trying to guide him.

It doesn't matter if courtesy and understanding is genuine. It's best if it is, but I'd be lying if I said there weren't quite a few times that I was pretendingtobe nice, because that was the route that lead to the greatest good.

There's exercises you can do to develop it to make it more genuine.

The way I train Virtue and Character is as follows.

First, it's important to get a healthy, balanced schedule. Maintain a proper fdiet, natural and organic is best, as opposed to dead foods, be sure to take your vitamins, and make it a point to meditate fifteen to twenty minutes after showering in the morning and after your shower at night.

This first phase will help balance your mind and body more; you can't react effectviely to situations if your systems are thrown out off balance.

Next I had to learn to look inward. Too many people look outward, at the world, at other people, and they are bombarded with outside stimulus; an information overload of sorts. To look inside and reflect on your higher self takes practice but is well worth it. The book "Slaying the Three Dragons: Overcoming Doubt, Worry, and Fear" by Anthony Strano worked wonders for me.

The last phase is to make it a habit to at least three times a day before each meal to look at yourself in the mirror, into your eyes as if you're lseeing yourself for the first time. Affirm in present-tense "Just for today, I will be more [insert virtue of your choice here]."

By saying "Just for today..." the task of being vrituous seems less daunting. We can't be perfect, but that shouldn't stop us for striving towards it. To do that takes work, and it takes courage.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:06 pm

We have a saying in ALcoholics Anonymous, "Fake it til you make it."
We may not always be genuine in our thoughtsand our actions, but we keep at it anyway, is if playing a part in a movie. After some time, we are no longer pretending, but genuine. It only takes 28 days of doing something to make it a habit. Fake it til you make it.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:19 am

That can work for you, but I don't like the idea of faking things. I don't advise being fake with people.

I have put up with a lot but I have shown a lot more courtesy than deserved. I could have said things differently, but then it wouldn't be me saying it. I would simply be pretending. Something I won't do.

There was one moment when I did make a very rude comment, and then apologized after a moment, but nonetheless was met with countless spamming messages regardless.

Hero-Man, I'm all for peace, compassion, and forgiveness, but there are consequences to actions. If people aren't seeking that, I won't go out of my way for it when I know that they too aren't genuine about it neither.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:16 am

I think you may be missing the point; it's more like changing your perspective. It may not feel natural at first but after some practice it feels more natural.

Like buying a new pair of carharts; the old ones are broken in and are comfortable but are too worn out, the new ones though are all stiff and uncomfortable, even though they provide better qaulity. The only way someone can change is if they want to. The question at hand then is, do you want to be nurturing, kind, understanding, clear and patient? I sense an imbalance in you, two great forces competing with one another, and not enough balance. I can't change your mind, but I can try to be an example, I feel that's what being a superhero is all about. We can always become better, and we should never be satisfied with where we're at, and always strive to become more.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 3:06 am

Our ways of thinking will evolve over time through knowledge, wisdom, and experience - but not because you disagree with me.

I disagree with a lot of ways you think about things - and while personally I want to correct you, morally I think you should be who you are.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:39 am

I don't always disagree with you though; like right there; I completely agree that our ways of thinking evolve over time through knowledge, wisdom and experience.

Never be afraid to say what you feel needs to be said to me; you won't hurt my feelings, (trust me, I've been through worse lol), and I wouldn't want to miss out on perhaps a new lesson life has to offer and should change my perspective, if anything I still would encourage others to not fear addressing an issue, especially involving a friend. Our critics are our frinds; they show us our faults and open doors to more ways of looking at something, creating a map of sorts.

I'm not your enemy; I'm pretty sure you already know that but just wanted to say it; I'm your friend. I look out for all my friends and seek a path of mutual benefits on all involved. I want everyone involved to learn something new, myself included.

But it seems so much of the time people all around me put up walls and put on masks and their roles and there is no room for growth, no room for connection. Like two nights trying to hug each other and have a moment while layered in heavy metal suits of armor; it can't be done. That's something I and many other indigos struggle with a lot but I've been told I shouldn't let it discourage me; I just don't know how to explain some things in understandable ways; my thinking is too different for most besides others like me to really grasp. I think everyone knows truth on a deep level, and that being able to speak and say what we feel needs to be said can be an eye opener, an oppertunity for everyone to become more enlightened, more connected, and spiritual, and more vulnerable and senstive to one another. It may sound like some airy fairy fantasy, but from my world, that's how everyone is. It hurts sometimes to see so much polarity amongst humans; its what causing them to tear themselves apart. People need more truth. there is an old proverb, kinda unrelated but also kinda realted; just came to my mind so feel I should share it.

A lie is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end. The truth though can be bitter at the beginning but sweeter in the end.

I forget who said it but it's a good lesson of life on earth. Self denial and self condmenation and expansion/conquest are still big themes of the planet, the masks and roles people put on are the source of all their insecurities and problems in life and if they could have to courage to allow themselves to be more vulnerable a whole new world opens up, one where you truly feel interconnected with everything and have a starry eyed new perspective on life and the world around you. It took me a long time too; I went from being a drug abusing party going drunk striaght from the mental insitutuion into a very well reserved, loving, spiriutual individual with an awesome job and an awesome family; it wasn't until I took a serious look at my life that things started changing for me, and when they did I thought I had it down, that I had figured it out, but realized I still had more to learn, and today, I still have more to learn. I always will; sometimes we get stuck on our path "stuck in our ways" and the opperuntiy for something new and better is closed off from us, and so this is just me trying to help a friend get back up; life is way more fun when you don't have enemies, when your life becomes predominantly standing for, and fighting for, rather than fighting against, or standing against. There has to be a balance and you have to allow yourself to connect with others in order to help change things for the better.

I didn't like nightmare when I first met him; he and I really didn't get along, but one of my super powers is to look deep within myself; super self reflection. I gave him a chance, and sure it was a rocky start but now we're good friends and I'm having a positive influence on him, maybe even prevented him from comitting suicide. I know what it feels like to be in pain, and I couldn't risk that perhaps he was a kid who really needed a rolemodel, a hero in his life. So despite our varied ways of thinking, I forced myself to take a closer look, and listen to what he had to say, and opened up to me so much, and I started to really like this kid, and what could have been an enemy was a friend instead, and a very fun friendship. He's smart; gifted. He has some anger issues, and has his pain, and in so many ways he reminds me of me when I was his age. I wished I had someone like that, but for me, when I was that old my one clear thought, the one thing I knew was crystal clear was that nobody was coming to save me. I can't risk any kid I come into contact with ever feeling like that. Just be there for a kid; especially a misguided one who is in a lot of pain. Don't call him names and reject him and try to tear him down. He may seem just like text and an avatar, but he's not; sometimes we forget that on the net; we unconsciously let our own issues transfer into the cyber world because there isn't that typical human connection. it's safe. And this is why so many flame wars get started. Maybe we need to do some self reflecting and restore the humanity to the cyber world and always, no mater where we are or what we're speaking through, behave like heroes; the kind of people kids can look up to.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Odd that I have so little memory of this.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:09 am

Indeed. A lot can change in just a few years.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:59 pm

Quit telling the leader of the heroesnetwork to change.

I'm sure with as long as this went even You could read that what you were upto was villainy, 204.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:38 pm

Learn to read you fucking idiot. I said A LOT can change in a few years. I didn't say Tothian changed. I didn't say he should. Look before you leap dude.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 6:13 pm

That's exactly why you're the villain.

You talk the talk and just talk the talk and escape.
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 7:06 pm

Lol....you've never met any real villains.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 12:05 am

How do you know who he met?
Back to top Go down

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:51 am

I don't. I know who he hasn't met. From the way he talks, the way he acts, the way he thinks. He's never been face to face with true evil, despite what he may claim, so, when he meets a slightly less than savory individual who doesn't believe what he believes, he immediately villifies them. He sees me as a villain, because he doesn't have much of anything else to compare me too. If he HAD met true villainy before, he wouldn't genuinely believe that I'm a villain. 

Simple logic really; I know how people work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tothian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tothian
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next