Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown

Go down 
+2
Wildcat
Tothian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Wildcat would annoy him - to death!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
The Northampton Clown would make Wildcat die laughing!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DarkShadow would go "DarkShadow" on the Northampton Clown!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
They all become friends and live happily ever after!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Mystery Man's magical toothbrush is the hero of this story!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Wildcat

Wildcat

Titles : wild cat goddesses frined to the lost lonley and thows needing frineds and under stading

Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:40 am

yep i see that way cool:cheers: cat clown
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

Titles : wild cat goddesses frined to the lost lonley and thows needing frineds and under stading

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:03 pm

ok  we have i a 2 way tie 2 30des and 2 20des so its not a 2 way is a 4 way lol hahaha keep the vots and coments voing and tank u'Smile
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 2:15 am

One of the option has jumped into the lead with a plurality of votes so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Wildcat and I agree, that this song is a fitting soundtrack for the clown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvCyglWfb7w
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 5:37 pm

yes it is
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:12 pm

How about this one?

Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:38 am

LOL Oh man...
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:00 pm

That clown would be crying tears alright....after I got thru with him.

Amazing what fun you can have with duct tape, a chair, and 24 hours of justin bieber music.

Yes, i have an evil side to me......deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:08 pm

lol dark shadow hahahaha go fore it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2