Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown

Go down 
+2
Wildcat
Tothian
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Wildcat would annoy him - to death!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_lcap25%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
The Northampton Clown would make Wildcat die laughing!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_lcap0%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DarkShadow would go "DarkShadow" on the Northampton Clown!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_lcap17%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
They all become friends and live happily ever after!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_lcap33%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Mystery Man's magical toothbrush is the hero of this story!
Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_lcap25%Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown Empty
PostSubject: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Wildcat has a new Arch Nemesis.

This time it's the Northampton Clown. For some reason she doesn't like nor trust him. There's even a thread she posted about it!

https://heroesnetwork.forumotion.net/t1715-northhampton-clown

So, alright.

What do you think would happen?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Wildcat

Wildcat

Titles : wild cat goddesses frined to the lost lonley and thows needing frineds and under stading

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 pm

i voted that dark shadow wude go dark shadow on hem lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:42 pm

To put it nicely, I voted for Wildcat.

I'm not calling her annoying, that was just for humor. But the vote for her is just me having faith in my colleagues.

They're all good options. And we know DarkShadow would go DarkShadow if he had to, but never underestimate Wildcat to instant message you the microsecond you get online.
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

Titles : wild cat goddesses frined to the lost lonley and thows needing frineds and under stading

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:43 pm

lol hahaha thanks
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 pm

No problem.

The poll is tied so far, with only 2 votes in!
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:57 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Backup

Backup

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:10 am

LOL, hilarious... Wink

I'm not telling how i voted!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/call_backup
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:36 pm

likewise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:34 pm

I hope it's just some goof and they wind up becoming friends and no one has to go all dark shadow on anyone haha.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Heheheh...I love this.

I don't really fear clowns but after seeing Stephen King;s IT a few times, I can't say i'm really too crazy about them.

And Yeah...i would go DarkShadow on him if he did try something, nothing bad though, maybe tie him to a chair with duct tape, tape his eyes open and make him stare at a picture of Nancy Pelosi wearing a thong bikini or something like that but...nothing that bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:09 pm

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:41 pm

this is  so funny i am loving it hahahaha thanks ever bodys making me laugh and smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:13 pm

hay ever body how u doing pless keep the votes coming we got a 4 way tie going on and on top that this is a fun poll
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:19 pm

Well, sort of. 1st is tied with 2nd place and 3rd place is tied with 4th place. And yes polls like this are fun.
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:28 pm

yes:) 
Back to top Go down
Laserskater

Laserskater

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 3:28 am

They all become friends and live happily ever after!
YAY!
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:38 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:50 pm

three way tie going on cool keep it coming  this rocks
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:17 pm

DarkShadow wrote:
And Yeah...i would go DarkShadow on him if he did try something, nothing bad though, maybe tie him to a chair with duct tape, tape his eyes open and make him stare at a picture of Nancy Pelosi wearing a thong bikini or something like that but...nothing that bad.
Hahaha! affraid 

That's if you wanted him to go blind.
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:41 pm

lol Tothian
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:43 pm

its 7 cool votes i love it keep it coming:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 6:05 pm

LOL. " Mystery Mans magic tooth brush" rofl rofl rofl whos goofy idea was that. who ever it was tanks i needed a good lough.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Wildcat,
4-way tie!

Mystery Man,
LOL! That was me!
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 7:07 pm

tied 3 ways and 33 vote to boot lol Laughing 
  keep it up this is funny
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:58 am

Now we have one of the options in the lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown   Wildcat VS. The Northampton Clown I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next