Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 am

ShowStopper wrote:
Yin-Yang is what holds all the elements together.

Very interesting, but how so?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:13 am

“The Force is what gives a Jedi his
power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds
us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.” -Obi Wan Kenobi

I definitely see The Force as the energy that binds all elements and lving things together and makes them cohesive to one another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:46 am

Yin-Yang is everything.

Chi is what holds it all together.

I got it mixed up again.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:01 am

Chi kind of is like the version of The Force that has been taught by martial artists long before Star Wars was written.

And now that I'm reminded of this, we should make a thread in the Paranormal Section about the the ways of the Jedi in real life, and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:22 am

Yes, we should.

Alas, the many different names of the Force....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:25 am

Star Wars here we go again!!!lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:03 pm

The Eye brought up a concept that helped add to my theory about the different aspects of fighting evil.

This might not necessarily be considered an element, but to me it is for the sake of these theories.

Bait-Patrolling - while not my thing personally - would be a Magnetic Element. The only thing is, this doesn't so much seem to be a primary element, as much as a supplementary element.

Meaning, in the air in the sky, from the earth all the way to the ozone layer, there is gravity, which is magnetic. Fire does rise, but if you light a piece of paper on fire, and drop it, the fire will fall even though the heat element of the fire will rise.

Water is the one element that could be seen two ways, as far as gravity goes. If you pour it out of a cup, it will fall to the ground. BUT, when IN water, you or objects could float, sink, or even swim. Bubbles rise though, fires get put out, and dirt can go anywhere in the water, although the bottom of the oceans lakes ponds and rivers are sad and dirt.

A bait patrol - while seeming unethical in general, could be immoral if you use the Fire or Earth Elements to fight it. Fire burns, Earth can get you dirty. Air aspect supplemented with Gravity, can create wind. Therefore leaving someone else to determine their fate. With water, they can get wet but still be dried off, and next time remembering to bring an umbrella or dress weather appropriately.

If one is doing a bate patrol such as instigating not a serious crime, but something very small, it could be used to teach the person an important life lesson in a friendly way, so that pretty much no harm was done, but someone who had the potential to do wrong, almost did something, but then gave back what they took and then learned their lesson. This one doesn't necessarily seem like it would ever be a common method, and I couldn't think of a specific example of how this could be done, nor do I think I would act in this way, BUT, it is an example of the Magnetic element supplemented with the water element.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:29 am

add MASS & VOLUME to this theory & you might get Albert Einstein's formula?
E=MC2
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:50 am

To be honest, I've never understood exactly what E = MC2 meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:17 am

it's based on the theory that it takes energy,to expand matter to a larger size.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:20 am

Oh okay.
Back to top Go down
Malakh

Malakh

Titles : Br.

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:02 am

apologies for thread necromancy, interesting topic. I've always aligned myself with fire energies and feel inclination now after recent "prowl". Will meditate on it.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 6:57 am

Don't apologize for doing exactly what I wanted you to do!

And very cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil   The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 4 Aspects of Fighting Evil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2