Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

demonic kid online bothering you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

demonic kid online bothering you? Empty
PostSubject: demonic kid online bothering you?   demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Well if ain't "I'm a god" you'll be fine. Just keep believing in God where you are.

If it is "I'm a god" what you need to do is tell them to become a mercenary and then block/ignore them. Don't know what to say specifically because you don't want to perhaps even think about mercenaries?

All you have to say is "Being a mercenary is being someone who fought and chose to be even stronger than who they were in the Republic of things. What you need to do is train yourself from becoming a mercenary- that way you can teach yourself how to love yourself."

That way you can, and probably figured out that you do, love yourself more than them because they couldn't see it from your perspective- which is everybody's perspective. But don't forget to ignore them/block them or it'll turn into a debocle- where they're teaching themselves to use how you would think against you.

If that confuses you, they didn't have conversations in their life and are using all their knowledge that they hold back ([which would be for a college goal for example]) and use it to not give up on their goals, but if you don't answer back like the way I presented up top they will and the world will cease to accept them. Demonic kids should get no mercy.
Back to top Go down

demonic kid online bothering you?
Page 1 of 1