Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Holy Slayers
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:43 pm by Quantum Viper

» Quantum Viper
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 6:38 pm by Quantum Viper

» PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm by Quantum Viper

» Spell Resistance
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» Thief Prevention Tips
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Society ShowStopper File Weapons videos Handbook Asian Batman Encryption Throwing

demonic kid online bothering you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake.
Mission : G.I.JOE

demonic kid online bothering you? Empty
PostSubject: demonic kid online bothering you?   demonic kid online bothering you? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm

Well if ain't "I'm a god" you'll be fine. Just keep believing in God where you are.

If it is "I'm a god" what you need to do is tell them to become a mercenary and then block/ignore them. Don't know what to say specifically because you don't want to perhaps even think about mercenaries?

All you have to say is "Being a mercenary is being someone who fought and chose to be even stronger than who they were in the Republic of things. What you need to do is train yourself from becoming a mercenary- that way you can teach yourself how to love yourself."

That way you can, and probably figured out that you do, love yourself more than them because they couldn't see it from your perspective- which is everybody's perspective. But don't forget to ignore them/block them or it'll turn into a debocle- where they're teaching themselves to use how you would think against you.

If that confuses you, they didn't have conversations in their life and are using all their knowledge that they hold back ([which would be for a college goal for example]) and use it to not give up on their goals, but if you don't answer back like the way I presented up top they will and the world will cease to accept them. Demonic kids should get no mercy.
Back to top Go down

demonic kid online bothering you?
Page 1 of 1