Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your leadership style? (online test)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenAerie2

GoldenAerie2

Titles : Formerly Raven

What is your leadership style? (online test) Empty
PostSubject: What is your leadership style? (online test)   What is your leadership style? (online test) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 pm

What is your leadership style?

This is a 50 question quiz to help identify your type of leadership style.
Back to top Go down
http://time4heroics.blogspot.com/
GoldenAerie2

GoldenAerie2

Titles : Formerly Raven

PostSubject: Re: What is your leadership style? (online test)   What is your leadership style? (online test) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:34 pm

My scores are:
Authoritarian 33
Procedural 41
Transformational 38
Participative 42
Laissez Faire 33
Back to top Go down
http://time4heroics.blogspot.com/
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: What is your leadership style? (online test)   What is your leadership style? (online test) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:24 am

I've got to try this. I've created a family crest ever since I successfully surmised my own progressive stance from Page to Squire to my father, in other words Arbiter to Avenger. I've now gotten to ninjitsu, swordsmanship, done partying, schooling is in the works, I have figured out my costume and it's almost complete(you can find it in my album by 2020), and I'm also creating a library.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: What is your leadership style? (online test)   What is your leadership style? (online test) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 am

While I missed the 50 questionnaire I did find one of my own. I am democratic and participative.
I also learned a new word. Autocratic.
It's what's been blossoming with jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your leadership style? (online test)   What is your leadership style? (online test) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your leadership style? (online test)
Page 1 of 1