Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?

Go down 
5 posters

Yes! I side with President Trump!
Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_vote_lcap86%Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No! I side with the liberals!
Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_vote_lcap14%Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? Empty
PostSubject: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 2:17 am

Where do you stand?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 2:20 am

I voted yes! I fully support what Donald Trump is doing. After 8 years of having Obama as President, and so many terrorist attacks here in America, and nothing done about it at all, I feel like we finally have someone as President who is trying to look out for the American people, and is facing fierce opposition from the establishment.

I feel like as part of the RLSH Community, that we should do our part to help him protect America and our allies.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 5:07 am

I too said yes.

(Johnny Black. Btw Tothian I'm going back to being Sound Hound like when I first joined heroesnetwork. I've finally remember where I wanted to go with being a superhero. Glad I'm back to my original state.)

I say yes. Because this immigration ban you call it? Finally a President who sees that Mexico is just mossing into our country and subliminally taking it over. It's an invisible war!

We get this wall or whatever it is (heard it's a fence and/or it's been a moat too) and drive them back. Proving to the other countries that the U.S.A. will fight Mexico (a country that is so close.) I'd join that fight.

and also be a Korea of a sort but with allies. Which I think is pretty smart to be honest.
I just hope he doesn't change what it means to be President and make himself a permanent resident in the White House.

I truly believe though that because of his wealth he doesn't need to. And he will do the smart thing and just get his picture taken for the history books.

While he builds this wall he'll have to do other important acts so he doesn't look like a bad president for this first term. So that's good news in general- because no matter what good deeds he does will probably actually benefit the country so we reelect him President(a sort of safety net for himself to be guided into the next term. Those billionaires man. It's all part of the plan of getting more famous just a little more than his rivals. President? Why not be a good one? show up all those haters about him haha) Then his last term the wall should be finished (if it actually does get constructed, of course.)

That's Mexico though. The other Countries I do not know what to say about. I guess America is back to it's classy way of looking clean to other Countries?
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:30 pm

Yes.

America is the land of the free but there are people in this world who wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of that freedom and in the post 9/11 universe....well, need the DarkShadow say more?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Sound Hound,
Much of what President Trump is saying, is similar things said and done from even our last 3 Democratic Presidents. So there is a double standard. However, it seems like President Trump is doing more to put America first and trying to keep us safe, despite fierce resistance from those who aren't as concerned with keeping us safe.

DarkShadow,
Yes and many of them want us all to live under sharia law. They think passiveness in the face of aggression will keep them safer, and they're wrong. They aren't looking to play nice. We can have peace through strength.
Back to top Go down
Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero

Titles : crime fighter

PostSubject: Re: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am

Should been done years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 9:07 pm

I agree with it as well. I don't think it's extensive enough though; if it were up to me, I'd just put a halt on immigration altogether for a while, from EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Vindex

Mission : Help make the world a better place, even if it's just a little bit.

PostSubject: Re: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 3:19 am

I often see this post when I check for activity on this forum, and it often brings me to a point of anger. This was 3 years ago, and I assume your views haven't changed, Tothian. I believed that you were a hero for a people, for ALL the people. Not just for "America." I didn't say anything initially, but I've been hearing some things about you, and it made me think back to this. I'm going to ask as bluntly as possible: Would you discriminate against anyone on the basis of their skin color, their religion, their political views, or anything else? No explanations, I just want a yes or a no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?   Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1