Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:31 pm

This is a section that is a place to discuss God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Holy Bible, Christianity. Also feel welcome to talk about some end of the world biblical prophecies, and Bible wisdom. Anything you think is relevant, please feel free to add it!

God bless you, and God bless the Heroes Network!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm glad to see you've opened this up. I'm sure I'll have things to post about in this section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:22 am

I'm assuming other religious discussions are also reccomended as well, such as Wicca, Judaism, Muslim, Pagan, Cantheism, Scientology, and any other religion a member may (or may not) be. Smile Except maybe Satanism....well,, I'd think that'd sorta depend; the actual history is actually pretty comedic and funny, but it got muddled up and turned into something it never was by teenagers rebelling against their parents. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:27 am

I'm somewhat of a history buff; I actually hold a very deep interest in a wide range of religions withoutr necssarily believing in or participating in all of them; I just find them fascinating and more fun to explore.....I don't think I'd have such a rich religious experience and range of knowledge if I was....well, religious. If I believed in any of them as a true believer....well, it wouldn't be as fun exploring all the others. I wouldn't in all likelyhood be able to explore with as open a mind. It's sort of odd, poetic that my not being religious grants me an actually wonderful religious experience. Seeing what makes the world....tick.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:46 pm

ShowStopper,
Cool.

Hero Man,
Definitely not the evil religion. As far as other religions go, I would still prefer to keep this a Christian section. You know, since it is like an online Church.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
ex26

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 6:58 pm

do you ever pray together tothian?
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 11:53 pm

I believe in God and Jesus. No other religion.
I support the church.

I'm Catholic.

I believe one day purgatory will happen and I believe training in soul, body and mind is essential to living forward on the planet until that day- it probably holds it even back by our purity to strengthen ourselves by doing this cause of justice.
So I also believe I have what it takes to avoid being branded the triple6 on my wrist.
I will die starving or in battle!
Even if it means watching my family become heretics. I will wait for them on the other side. Not join them in their damnation.

"in battle": Well it'll be purgatory, and with having trained myself up until such date I won't be starving instantly I believe. (if it's so humanitarian. without demons out and about)
I will most surely get smited. I will no doubt standup to whatever I face defiantly.
but I will roll out of it's way and fight blood for blood! Show the power of the human that did train to be a crusader!
But it being a damn demon I will most surely die anyways.

I'm thinking of getting some holywater from my church and dab it on my katana.- who knows the demons might come first and then the survivors will have to Then turn down the pestilence of food in this time of there is no-future-fight-instead. So I may have to use my katana right away.

I believe it'll be that way. Makes sense to me. First come the demons in a cataclysm. Survivors. Those without hope get branded because of all the strife/turmoil/and such will just be easy on the people who just lucked out/were hand picked for their attributes to that kind of a cause just in case. Then there will be the demon hunters (my kind of people), the pure hearted that didn't fall for it none the less, and then Gods Arbiters.

But we all know about Gods Arbiters they may make the first move anyhow. ;Razz
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 12:16 am

I did bless my katana. And a number of other things within my family's home. Outlets, doorknobs, switches, keys, excetra.

I went to my local church and got a jar of Holy Water. When everything was blessed I then began asking God to bless a few other things like my Naruto Forehead Protector, weights, remotes.

I placed the jar in my backyard after a little vehicle blessings were added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 2:12 pm

I'm an Atheist. I believe life sucks and then you die.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Look man. He said buzzoff with the negative talk in here. You came into this section with nothing but "I'm-going-to-subliminally-fuck-with-this-section-just-because-I'm-smart-and-they're-to-arbiter-to-do-anything-about-it."
I gotta spread your name across all the other RLSH out there. You're an infiltrator. RLSV(which I come to call Imps.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 am

Go ahead; they all already know my name anyway lmao. You can't damage my reputation anymore than it already is bro; seriously, I'm kinda infamous in the community. The thing you'll eventually realize is that I genuinely don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me for what I say, how I believe, or what I do. In my mind, you're little less than a minor annoyance, and slightly more than a mild amusement. You pose no threat. There is nothing you can say to me or about me that hasn't already been spewed by someone else. There is extremely little you could physically do to me that I haven't already had to endure; pain and I came to an understanding a long time ago. Any POSSIBLE way you could think of to humiliate, insult, or degrade me in anyway, believe me, I've already been there, done that. I have been through things so horrible that you cannot even IMAGINE it; you would not be able to fit it into your fuzzy little head. I'm sure you'll hear all about that though when you're trotting around to all the "superheroes" to tarnish my already tarnished name lmao. Hell, even Tothian can confirm it; you're like, one of his little monkey slaves or something, right? Maybe not; may not even know that you exist. You seem to be the only one here aside from me; I only came back recently to retrieve some old files I saved here back in the day (you seem pretty green; I've been part of the community for nearly a decade.) 

And of course I figured I might stir up a teeny tiny bit of drama for old time's sake; sure didn't take much with you lmao. It's like I don't even try. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 6:33 am

PS: I'm not a villain. Not a hero either. .....I'm a crusader. Perhaps seen as a villain by some. Seen as a hero by others. ....Who the hell is anyone to say who is right or wrong? ....I can't.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 10:05 pm

How dare you call yourself a crusader.
I'm the crusader. But I like mercenaries a lot more, that was just a swordsmanship beginning- I'll learn rifles but I cant use them for the purpose of helping the common people. I can neither use a sword but it brings me piece.

The training with the guns will just give me a better dexterity to an ultimate fighter body and mind.

I'm not going to go "batman" and bring up special training and rituals- sorry for that word. This is the Church section. No rituals are condone in here other than the vanquishing of heretics!

I'm taking you down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 10:13 pm

So, you're not the kind of "hero" who can respectfully agree to disagree?

...Are you the kind who judges someone you don't even know? 

Who knows. You might be surprised to find out we may have more in common than you think. In the end, we both have our callings; our own crusades. Perhaps yours is to fight crime. Awesome. Mine is to fight the WWASPS. You can google them. They kidnap and torture children to death for money. They had me between the ages of twelve and seventeen. Five long, agonizing years, where nothing good happened. My body is covered in over 82 scars from head to toe from just a fraction of the horrors we all endured in that hellhole

....Perhaps I am motivated out of revenge. I want to watch their empire burn. First I have to bust out all the other child prisoners. This isn't a venture one should enter into lightly. Hence, I have been preparing myself for OVER A DECADE. The time is nigh.

....They stripped us of our humanity; of our identities. In place of our names, we were each given a number. 

My number was 204.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2018 10:35 pm

....So pardon me....if it's hard for me to believe....that there's an invisible man in the sky who loves me and can do anything and be anywhere all at the same time.....yet he never did a thing to help that little boy who was screaming out in the darkness of his concrete cell......whoever that little boy was died in the godforsaken desert. I had to become someone else.....become something else. 

Understand at least this much, Space Dragon: I'm not right in the head. I'm damaged. I've been kidnapped, beaten, raped, shanked, drugged, tortured, brainwashed and experimented on by Mormon mad scientists more times than I can count! So excuuuuse me for being just a little fucking prejudiced. 

To err is human, right? Forgive and forget? Love your enemies as you love yourself? Turn the other cheek? All that bullshit? .....I don't believe that personally, but that's just because I'm an absolute byproduct of a horrific environment where I had to rely on myself; I never had the luxury of "faith". 

But you....You do, supposedly....yet you do the opposite of what your scriptures teach you. You show no compassion or understanding, no humility or forgiveness or steadfastness. .....You're brash. Arrogant. Hostile. Perhaps all the same things you seem to have gotten yourself so worked up over me for.....maybe that's why you hate me so much. .....How's that feel? All that hatred? .....Feels pretty good doesn't it; feels so......clean. .....It's hard for me to relate to most in this world; have trouble understanding some things at times, possibly due to being brain damaged from all the head injuries.......but I know hatred. ......It's like a drug. It's addicting. 

......Hard to see the whole picture through all that hatred. Hard to remain objective. I've learned this lesson through my feelings towards the WWASPS; it's part of the reason I've waited as long as I have; to reign in control of my rage and pain. To find a way to take them down the most decent way possible, and not become a slave to my emotions. 

.....I'd advise you do the same; the alternative leads down a dark path. Every time. We all have darkness in us....but we all have light inside of us as well. The key is to find a balance. 

.....Save your rage for the real enemy, if you truly need your rage at all and can't stand to live without it. But don't let it spew onto potential comrades.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 12:15 am

You're conjuring up a story in here now. Not everyone in the HeroesNetwork is a ripoff batman and will fall for that. Yes, your time is nigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 12:31 am

It's not a story. Ask Tothian. Ask Discordia, FKA ShowStopper. Ask Master Legend. Ask Dark Ghost. Ask Dark Shadow. Ask Super Hero. Ask anyone. 

You're only making a fool of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 11:31 pm

I took a moment to read it past the second paragraph.

Typical bastard. You're not good enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 5:42 am

So quick to assume. Like any good amateur "investigator". Bet you didn't even bother asking around, looking for witnesses, crossreferencing data, et-cetera. 

Oh well; I tried be amicable for a second, but it doesn't seem to have taken, so, I wash my hands of you now, assuming that you simply must be slightly retarded or something.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 10:23 pm

You're just replying back to be a douche.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!   Welcome to the Heroes Network Church! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1