Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

intro of the Green Avenger.

Go down 
+3
DarkShadow
Tothian
Green Avenger
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

Titles : leader of the gardner alpha

intro of the Green Avenger. Empty
PostSubject: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 am

hello,
My name is... well you can call me the Green Avenger. Green for short. i live in Massachusetts and i am a hero. i first started in February 2010 when i was living in a town called Winchendon and i met a another hero. his name was Green Creed. back then i went by the name Pyro-Tech. together we looked over the streets of Gardner and for a time it was good. i had to move for reasons of my own in late November so we parted ways i moved allot back then. no phone or internet till late fall last year i finally had a place to call my own. i tried to get back into the swing of things. a few months ago i was trying to stop some kids from throwing rocks at an old factory's windows but one of them had a can of ax and a lighter and he set my solder on fire. i was thankful i was wearing a thick jacket. but still my skin was singed and i have the scars to prove it. recently i'v been hearing things about Gardner that made me sick. i thought Green Creed was hurt or worse from what i was hearing. i checked up on him and hes ok. he had to move out of state for family. but he left Gardner wide open. as a favor to him I took up his job. i changed my name to better suite the task as well and soon i will return to where it all began. i started a team. right now its just me and one other hero but it will do for now. we call ourselves the Alphas. we know the risks and we dont care as long as people use fear to hurt others i will not sit by and do nothing!this is my story. i thank Tothian for his help and support and i thank all hero's on this forum you honer people like me with you bravery. i only hope i can stand with you in the fight for the greater good.
Thank you all for hearing my story
Green Avenger masked man
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:14 am

Green Avenger,

As I said before, cool name. Anyway, sorry to hear about all of that stuff going on before. How've your patrols been since then?

Also, welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us! I hope you find this place to be fun, friendly, and useful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:15 am

Welcome Aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:31 am

Thank you DarkShadow its good to be here. and my patrols have been better except the knife fight i almost lost. that's when i was re thinking allot of things like protection and some skills. all in all im a hero and its my job and i will never quit!
nunchucks
Back to top Go down
Doberman

Doberman

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:15 am

ONE OF US!
Back to top Go down
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 am

thanks every one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network, Green Avenger.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 pm

thank you showstopper. i'v heard much about your coffee and have yet to try it...
Back to top Go down
C

C

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Welcome. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:15 pm

thanks C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:19 am

Hey Green Avenger! Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 am

welcome to the HEROES NETWORK. "ONE of US!"
Back to top Go down
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 am

Thanks Cloak. you remind me of a TV show i saw not to long ago. the cape. looking like your ready to kick some ass man!
thanks red vision. im really feeling the support from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:50 am

I remembered seeing the beginning for that show, I enjoyed it, and wished they would've kept the show going.
Back to top Go down
Dybbuk

Dybbuk

Titles : Dybbuk

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network. There's always large risks in being a RLSH but that's why we do it. Because nobody else is willing to do what's right, and we know, that we have to. That's what makes the difference between being superheroes and just passers by. Good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 pm

like i say, i do what i do to show people you can do something if you truly want to. i refuse to sit by and watch all the wrong in life with out fighting for the little guy. it burns me up to the point where i thing i could go super saiyan and just tare these suckers a new one. i refuse to do nothing. i was once asked by a friend, "what would you give for a friend in need?" i answered for a friend or even a stranger, everything. and if it came down to it my life. i will fight to my dying breath, for anyone if i had to. otherwise i could never forgive myself. i want my grave to say "here lies a hero, a friend a face in the crowd who's only flaw was that he cared too much."
im a hero now and till the day i die. ghost
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

Dybbuk,
Very well said! And I agree.

Green Avenger,
Also very well said. And remember that the spirit lives on.
Back to top Go down
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 8:19 pm

just like he said... anyone can be batman. so does that make me batman? forget that. does that make Iron man Batman?!?!?!? i just realized Christian bale cant stop making life an inception..... or is he making inception a life???? bum bum buuuum!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Oh! I saw that pic too like a day or two ago. And to answer your question, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:52 am

Welcome Green Avenger! Now... suit up!
Back to top Go down
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 7:34 am

black out, i don't need a bat single to get my hero on...
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:20 am

That's true that it is within us.

But, for anyone who has ever watched the TV Show "How I Met Your Mother" - knows it's fun to say "Suit up!" Although I don't know if that's where Blackout got it from though.

Sometimes I even like to say that to ShowStopper before patrols. It feels motivating to say that. bounce
Back to top Go down
Green Avenger

Green Avenger

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 pm

i knew that. i watch the show from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Ah cool. I haven't seen it in a while. I miss watching it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Ice to meet you Green Avenger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intro of the Green Avenger.   intro of the Green Avenger. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intro of the Green Avenger.
Page 1 of 1