Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could make a difference...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

If you could make a difference
I would make a small difference to the world.
If you could make a difference... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%If you could make a difference... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
I would make a huge difference to a city.
If you could make a difference... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap75%If you could make a difference... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

If you could make a difference... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could make a difference...   If you could make a difference... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:40 am

A quote I saw recently that supports my idea on this poll thread:

"Injustice anywhere is a thread to justice everywhere." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a difference...   If you could make a difference... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Tomorrow Ill be heading to an ofice to find out about a Poster Im appearing in for an anti smoking ad called Tobacco has no place here

Im looking for suggestions on what I can say on the poster
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a difference...   If you could make a difference... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:20 pm

Polarman,

I had smoked for years. Anti-smoking ads didn't really help me want to not smoke. Feeling forced not to do something only causes the stress that makes the person want to do it even more.

However, second hand smoke, some say, is even worse than smoking. So if it has to do with that, I could understand.

It's not an easy habit to quit. ShowStopper helped me quit smoking last year without even trying to. It's just that spending time with her, I've had so much fun going on so many adventures with her that I had been so distracted from it that when I did think about it, I didn't even want to smoke at all anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could make a difference...   If you could make a difference... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could make a difference...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2