Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Zombies

Go down 

Better Zombies
George Romero's movies
Better Zombies I_vote_lcap0%Better Zombies I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dario DiArgento's movies
 0% [ 0 ]
Dawn of the Dead (Zach Snyder's remake)
Better Zombies I_vote_lcap33%Better Zombies I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
28 Days Later (Although they say they weren't zombies)
 0% [ 0 ]
The Walking Dead
Better Zombies I_vote_lcap50%Better Zombies I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Other
Better Zombies I_vote_lcap17%Better Zombies I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 pm

I just finished watching "The Walking Dead" season finale. Who's zombies are best? Pick just one...
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:44 am

I'm a bit old fashioned when it comes to Zombie Movies.

Thriller was a good one, it had music in it. And if zombies are gonna come, I'd rather them all dance around and sing songs, that would be much more entertaining and easier to deal with then zombies trying to eat people and stuff. That would just be annoying.

But, there were other zombie movies that I remembered watching about 20 years ago. I don't remember what they were called. Something like Day of the Living Dead or something like that. That was good from what I remember. And movies can be a lot scarier when you're younger, in a way they can't feel as scary anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 am

So, for Living Dead movies, "Night of...", "Day of...", I think you want to vote for Romero. Very classic stuff and no one would disagree that they were creepier than crap at the time.
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:36 am

the remake of dawn of the dead,it was based after a classic & had good animation.
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Or ambulation. Smile
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:35 pm

that as well.lol
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:44 am

I would highly recommend that anyone who hasn't seen or cannot get "Walking Dead" on TV, rent it.
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:01 am

I'm not sure if I saw that or not? I might have to look it up?
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:22 am

If you're not sure if you've seen it, RV, then you didn't. It's not something you would ever forget. Not anytime soon at least. For some, it might create horror dreams and for others horror nightmares.
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:23 am

YAAAAAAAH!

Did I scare you?
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 am

maybe i've seen a wide variety of horror movies,however you could be right because it don't ring any bells. some of the others mention do.
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:28 pm

What if they made Marvel Zombies into a movie How would that pan out?
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:25 pm

give em time polarman,they just might?lol
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:43 pm

How about JLU Zombies I saw a Mad or Cracked mag on the Death of Superman in which Superman returned as a Zombie How about RLSH and RLSV as Zombies made into movies
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 pm

well we got thanatos,he's pretty much a zombie.
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:39 pm

and White Skull
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:56 pm

DEATH WARMED OVER,TYPE.lol
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:54 pm

And frankly, I'm not far behind. I'm closer to Thanatos than any of you, I'm sure.

Why do I feel a craving for brains..?
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"Sweetbreads" as they're called in the finer food establishments. In my younger days, I've served them to customers and have been tipped finely.
Back to top Go down

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:48 pm

you,ve served brains? ahhh,what was that like?lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Better Zombies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Zombies   Better Zombies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Zombies
Page 1 of 1