Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Arrow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Black Arrow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 am

You're not supposed to carry a loaded one.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 am

Black Arrow,

Is that just for certain states or in every state? And does that mean they're allowed to be carried as long as they're not loaded?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:39 am

I believe it's every state, and yes, you can carry it as long as it is not loaded, from what I understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:00 am

I'm sure archery ranges & hunting policies would be included with that condition,to be carrying the items. walking around inside a public shopping mall with em regardless if loaded or not would not be welcome.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Someone made a custum Transformer figure last year and sent it up to me I have a few Custom Polarman figures I did Batman in his black and white classic outfit wearing a black vest A figure of Storm Shadow with Vindicator's Head wearing Submeriner's Black Vest and a teddybear which is shown on my facebook page dressed as myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:42 pm

does the teddy,have a shovel?
Back to top Go down
Ecliptico

Ecliptico

Titles : Counter-Criminalism

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:28 pm

At this point legality in street justice is a gray area. Utilize whatever you want just make sure you have a minimal or non existant mortality rate. Being a deturrent is more effective than fighting. If you have to throw down....you f'd up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:59 pm

I agree,there's more ways to skin a cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:46 pm

The Teddy didnt have a shovel but 2 of my Polarman figures did Also I thought it was kind of weird that Tothian came as a figure from the Spiderman 3 playset riding on a flying snowboard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:52 pm

maybe you could make one for the teddy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 pm

I could but I dont have the teddy any more

He was large and very hard to keep clean so I stopped taking him to the babysitting jobs Theese days I make more conventional Action figures of RLSHs as collector items
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:10 pm

Ecliptico wrote:
At this point legality in street justice is a gray area. Utilize whatever you want just make sure you have a minimal or nonexistant mortality rate. Being a deturrent is more effective than fighting. If you have to throw down....you f'd up.

It's true that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. As for the last part though, if we have to fight, while not the preferably desired outcome to fix a problem, it doesn't always mean we f'd up, if we're there where we need to be to do what we need to do. Since we can't be everywhere at every time and change everything. I think I see the point you're trying to make though.

Polarman wrote:
Also I thought it was kind of weird that Tothian came as a figure from the Spiderman 3 playset riding on a flying snowboard

confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm

do you wear a mask Black Arrow?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Arrow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2