Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are you doing this RLSH thing?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

I'm sort of bored and this will jazz up my life.
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
It's pretty freaking cool, don'cha think?
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
I hit a crossroads in my life and I think this is the answer.
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
I'm making up for past mistakes.
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
I'm avenging some scars from my past in a sorta misdirected way.
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
People need help. Here I am.
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 11 ]
I dig comic books.
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
I have some personal things I'm overcoming. Say no more.
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap3%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
"Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory..."
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Now I have instant SuperFriends!
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
Other (Please ellaborate.)
Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap5%Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 40

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are you doing this RLSH thing?   Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:06 am

Mystery Man,

That could count as #6 as well. "People need help. Here I am."

Your reasons are also good reasons too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Why are you doing this RLSH thing?   Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:36 pm

I do it,cuz chicks dig the suit.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you doing this RLSH thing?   Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:19 am

I do cause the cops can't be every where and most of the time do not have the manpower and have to much red tape to go through to do there job. I do this because I know I can make a differance not a big one but just enough to help. I do the because I feel that some has to so why not me.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Why are you doing this RLSH thing?   Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

Red Vision,
Do you want a woman that will like you for your suit or for what is under the suit?

Dark Ghost,
We can't be everywhere neither, but, doing what we can do is better than not doing anything at all. Starfish Theory, if you know what it is. But as for the part about going through all that red tape to do their job - it goes both ways. There are things they can do that we can't, and vice versa. It just depends on which sets of pro's and con's you'd rather have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Why are you doing this RLSH thing?   Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:23 pm

I voted 1 5 6 7 as reasons for doing this Also 9 because its who I am
Back to top Go down
Batguy

Batguy

PostSubject: Re: Why are you doing this RLSH thing?   Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:18 am

In addition to the answers I marked, I would add that doing RLSH work became the impetus behind bettering myself physically, mentally and finding a creative way to make a difference in my community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why are you doing this RLSH thing?   Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:14 pm

I LOVE that, Batguy! Cross the Doc Savage creed with ultimate altruism. Awesome, Man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you doing this RLSH thing?   Why are you doing this RLSH thing? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2