Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?

Go down 
+2
DarkShadow
Thanatos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:15 pm

much better.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:19 pm

Haha ah.

Well, I mean sometimes it adds more emphasis to post the whole quote. But I mean I could still add a cut version of it to emphasize a part of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Tothian wrote:
"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt

I like this version better. It ads strength to encouragement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:26 pm

a team is not a team unless you give a damn about each other
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:51 pm

A team is a group of people that band togather a the same goal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:04 pm

A team should be like a second family
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 am

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." -Abraham Lincoln
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 7:35 pm

What is past is past it cant be changed. It is better to lern from the past rather to dwell on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 pm

yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:16 am

Go along the rest of the world and nothing will change, go agenst the rest of the world and you become something greater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:52 pm

Beginning is easy - Continuing is hard.Japanese Proverb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Everything is a catch, life is a catch I suggest you catch it wile you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:52 pm

If you try, you may succeed.
If you don’t try, you will not succeed. This is true for of all things.
Not succeeding is the result of not trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:12 am

Change sometimes is not easy to accept, Change can not be forced with the expiation that the change will be good. For change to happen you cant always wait for it to happen you have to take action. Change can happen all at once or take time. God has given us the tools and choice to affect change rather it's for better or worse. The choice is ours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:08 am

The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever
observes."
Sherlock
Holmes Quote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:21 pm

“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
― Dr. Seuss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 am

Sometimes even heroes/Guardians need to be saved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:52 pm

A fortune cookie once told me our fate is fixed. It's our destiny that must be seized.

Max Malini
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:11 pm

"The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention." -Oscar Wilde
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

"True heroism is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost.” -Arthur Ashe
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:13 am

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:15 pm

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 553042_503795789683341_1029463911_n
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 24311_172250739596430_661970111_n
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 483616_440262446058241_521752141_n
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:54 pm

"If you wish to know the road up the mountain, ask the man who goes back and forth on it." -Zenrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next