Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?

Go down 
+2
DarkShadow
Thanatos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 16178_10151109605720957_1128177070_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:34 pm

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 14228_10151111835030957_1106637932_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:22 am

"I don't have a dream, because I will make it real. What I have is ambition."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:24 am

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you!" -Ezekiel 25:17

Last edited by ShowStopper on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:25 am

"Idiots learn through mistakes. Genius' learn through mistakes of others"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm

“Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 2:26 am

"A candle never loses any of its light by lighting another candle." - Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:12 pm

“I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go

Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:15 pm

My business is that of every other good citizen - to uphold the law.

Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:18 pm

“The more outré and grotesque an incident is the more carefully it deserves to be examined.”

Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:55 pm

"If you are going thru hell....keep going."

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:12 am

It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment.

Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:07 am

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth

Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:09 am

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?

Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:37 am

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 Tumblr_mdd25u9Xxe1rfamyso1_500
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 Tumblr_m8459cDH521rxn0xpo1_400
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:39 am

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 Tumblr_lz4rxmWzzP1qhedseo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:36 pm

It is, of course, a trifle, but there is nothing so important as trifles.

Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 am

People don't fear death, but rather fear life being taken from them. Most people waste the time that's given them and when there time is up they say they did not have time enough to spend with loved ones, to fulfill there dreams, or go on ventures they only talked about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:26 am

Storms, Lighting, Tornadows, men are far more dangerous than thees for one moment of betrayal can cause more ruin than any thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:53 pm

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." - Dalai Lama

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." - Og Mandino

"Always desire to learn something useful." - Sophocles

"After a storm comes a calm." - Matthew Henry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 12:09 am

With in me exist two beings. One that desires sin and do evil deeds, the other wants to do whats right and live for God. The one I feed is the one that prevails and over comes.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat." -Teddy Roosevelt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:36 pm

too long of a quote from teddy,I voted BAD.lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Well, the shorter simpler version of the quote is:

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena
."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next