Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you suit up?

Go down 

Where's the usual place you suit up?
My "Batcave" / home.
Where do you suit up? I_vote_lcap64%Where do you suit up? I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
My wheeled Quinjet (car).
Where do you suit up? I_vote_lcap9%Where do you suit up? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Little by little along the way.
 9% [ 1 ]
Behind a bush or some other awkward and terribly suspicious place.
 9% [ 1 ]
Suit? I don't need no stinking suit!
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Where do you suit up? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 pm

More than one answer is allowed. Feel free to tell us about other options, details or funny stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:45 am

I answered "home". I don't think I've ever suited up in a car, or anywhere else. Home is just the easiest place, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:39 am

Yeah, I'm usually able to blend in well with my suit. So, it's not an inconvenience for me to put on my suit at home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:42 pm

I had to vote for all of the first three. With a lengthy history, a secret identity and nosy neighbors (Tothian will be amused that I actually do have a Fed as a next door neighbor), I've had to use all methods to go out in my strange costume and patrol. The most convenient is leaving the garage already in gear and putting on the hat and glasses once I get out of my neighborhood.

But there have been plenty of times when that garaged vehicle isn't available and I need to load things into another one and then find a park or cemetery (no one bothers anyone else in a cemetery) to complete the change.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:56 am

Costumes are not for patrolling, they are for acting and trick or treating, pretending to be something we're not. That is hilarious that Geist has a Fed for a neighbor. I hope you didn't have to call him up several times in the middle of the night or send him lengthy 10 page emails to find that out (INSIDE JOKE)

As for the cemetery, I would hope nobody would be "bothering" you there if you get what I mean. The last thing we need is another zombie apocalypse.

BTW, who voted the last option? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:08 am

I voted with the strange places. i too have changed in a car,cemetary,behind trees ect. my favorite place in town is on the roof tops. in my city in the main heart there are town buildings on both sides of the main strip. I mostly patrol from there,once on top you can go from building to building from one end of the block to the other. There's a few that I've climbed so often they are my favorite,they are easy to access & they provide a wide view of things in busy traffic areas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:00 am

You can suit up on a rooftop? Wouldn't people see you?

That, and everybody knows that you can't hide behind a tree. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:13 am

nobody has ever seen me & alot of roofs have places where you can slip away behind something. also i've noticed nobody ever seems to look up,even when they are doing something wrong,they'll look in almost every other direction but up. unless you were to draw attention to yourself,nobody knows your there & go about their business.

also i said trees,not one.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 6:19 pm

The Polarman outfits I have are all I ever wear theese days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:53 pm

I've seen you wear a cardboard box, Polar. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you suit up?   Where do you suit up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you suit up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Polls Section-
Jump to: