Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hexx Intro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexx

Hexx

Hexx Intro Empty
PostSubject: Hexx Intro   Hexx Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey everyone I go by Hexx and I'm located in southern New Jersey... I don't have nearly as much formal training as some of the veteran members here, but I still think I bring a lot to the table. Now a bit of a history lesson

I technically grew up in several of the worst towns in NJ... My family moved around a lot and no matter what schools you go to there's always the bullies... As the new kid you were usually the bottom of their food chain until you stood up and proved you could throw down... Unfortunately, in the world we live in, every bully you knock down a peg it seems 2 more take their place and usually you hold your own against a guy and then every one of their friends wants to prove themselves against you too... Needless to say school officials frowned upon this happening so I'd get kicked out and got to start the hazing process all over again somewhere else...

By the time I graduated high school I like to think I learned to defend myself and others fairly well...

At this point I try to end confrontations before violence is needed and rely mostly on my skills with home made equipment to observe bad situations at a distance and then act accordingly rather then rushing in guns blazing

Honestly I'm horrible at writing introductions so I'm gunna cut myself off here and if anyone wants to know more you're welcome to ask. Otherwise good luck out there and keep safe!!
Back to top Go down

Hexx Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexx Intro   Hexx Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Hello there and welcome to the Heros Network Hexx I had to take on my fair share of bullies to was I was a kid but about 60% of the time I was not the victim of the bulling but rather I was the guy that could not stand see weak pushed around but the stronger so I stepped in anyways it's good to have you here.
Back to top Go down
Hexx

Hexx

Hexx Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexx Intro   Hexx Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm

thanks... yeah I was in the same position a few times too... teachers never cared the reasons though much to my dismay... if you were in the fight then you were punished for it...
Back to top Go down

Hexx Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexx Intro   Hexx Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Sir I know jus what you mean for my school was the same way.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Hexx Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexx Intro   Hexx Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm

Hexx,

I think I kind of have an idea of some of the kinds of stuff you have been through. Some times, it can serve as a greater reminder of why people like us are needed in a world like this. Anyway, welcome to the Heroes Network. I hope you find the forum to be fun and informative.

One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Hexx Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexx Intro   Hexx Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm glad to see more anti-bullying people in the Community. I don't like bullies either. Welcome to the Heroes Network, you're one of us. group
Back to top Go down

Hexx Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexx Intro   Hexx Intro I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 pm

I never had problems during school,most of the kids knew my mom was a cop so that was'nt never a issue. However welcome to the new HN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hexx Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hexx Intro   Hexx Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hexx Intro
Page 1 of 1