Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Revival of This Site
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 8:04 pm by Tothian

» Greetings!
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 3:38 pm by Vindex

» Email from Quantum Viper
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 pm by Tothian

» The arbitration of Quantum Viper
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm by Quantum Viper

» Holy Slayers
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 1:56 pm by Quantum Viper

» Ragnar's Urban Survival
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 3:42 am by Quantum Viper

» Ghost Burning
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 am by Quantum Viper

» RuneScape.
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 pm by Quantum Viper

» Police for neighborhoods
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 3:09 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Society Throwing File Encryption Handbook videos Weapons Batman ShowStopper Asian

Email from Quantum Viper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

Email from Quantum Viper Empty
PostSubject: Email from Quantum Viper   Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Quantum Viper wrote:
"What is this. You discriminate against me because of my religion, Wicca, denying me access to your forum despite the fact that I have been working myself to the bone to help people, and now you put me on your mailing list? Be born again in the Lord Jesus Christ and develop a personal rapport with Him. You need it."

My reply:
First of all I don't know who you are and I wasn't aware of your religion so unsure how I could have discriminated against you. As far as denying access to the forum, I kept the forum but haven't used it much in years. I more so use the facebook group chat and sometimes the facebook group.

I recently accepted a bunch of people to the forum. There were 3 pages of accounts not activated yet and one page I accidentally clicked accept all. Other ones I checked individually.

I don't care if someone is a Wiccan or not. There are only 2 religions I would not want on here. One begins with the letter S and the other begins with the letter I.

Aside from a Wiccan telling me I need Jesus Christ and assuming my religion being bizarre, whatever. I know who I am.

People should really ask questions first before jumping to conclusions and making weird bizarre accusations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Email from Quantum Viper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: