Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 3:19 am by Vindex

» The arbitration of Hazop Ranger.
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 3:59 pm by Hazop Ranger

» Email from Quantum Viper
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 5:32 pm by Hazop Ranger

» Greetings!
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 4:41 pm by Hazop Ranger

» Revival of This Site
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 8:04 pm by Tothian

» Holy Slayers
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 1:56 pm by Hazop Ranger

» Ragnar's Urban Survival
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 3:42 am by Hazop Ranger

» Ghost Burning
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 am by Hazop Ranger

» RuneScape.
Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 pm by Hazop Ranger

Keywords
Weapons ShowStopper Society Handbook Throwing videos File Batman Encryption Asian

Email from Quantum Viper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

Email from Quantum Viper Empty
PostSubject: Email from Quantum Viper   Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Quantum Viper wrote:
"What is this. You discriminate against me because of my religion, Wicca, denying me access to your forum despite the fact that I have been working myself to the bone to help people, and now you put me on your mailing list? Be born again in the Lord Jesus Christ and develop a personal rapport with Him. You need it."

My reply:
First of all I don't know who you are and I wasn't aware of your religion so unsure how I could have discriminated against you. As far as denying access to the forum, I kept the forum but haven't used it much in years. I more so use the facebook group chat and sometimes the facebook group.

I recently accepted a bunch of people to the forum. There were 3 pages of accounts not activated yet and one page I accidentally clicked accept all. Other ones I checked individually.

I don't care if someone is a Wiccan or not. There are only 2 religions I would not want on here. One begins with the letter S and the other begins with the letter I.

Aside from a Wiccan telling me I need Jesus Christ and assuming my religion being bizarre, whatever. I know who I am.

People should really ask questions first before jumping to conclusions and making weird bizarre accusations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake. Dragonologist. "Vassal" by Eurobricks {10/10 posts}, "Citizen" by Eurobricks (100/75 posts}, "Knight" by Eurobricks {112/500 posts}.
Mission : G.I.JOE, F.E.A.R., U.N.S.C., noble, continue having adventures as my Role-Playing viper herald & being an Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Email from Quantum Viper   Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 5:03 pm

That wasn't me, Tothian, I am Catholic.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake. Dragonologist. "Vassal" by Eurobricks {10/10 posts}, "Citizen" by Eurobricks (100/75 posts}, "Knight" by Eurobricks {112/500 posts}.
Mission : G.I.JOE, F.E.A.R., U.N.S.C., noble, continue having adventures as my Role-Playing viper herald & being an Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Email from Quantum Viper   Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 5:32 pm

I just sent some pms through here. With having studied Heraldry so far You can ignore them- in my Role-Playing I must of wanted something special. I've been creating a Treasury to learn how to magister, hazop, as well as diligence pragmatic improvision- to manage my Role-Play accrentials. 

It's going to be patriotic, I say. For instance I need to delete some topics about training. While there's liberty I must of had riden a giant snake around Heroes Network, my apologies. That katana was brash of me, I needed to explore it though.

Nowthen, with my country, Poland, heraldric I found my shadow. This is my name now, and it's the best for any countries kingdom. The "Ranger" part, although "hazop" is also spiffy. What I suggest, Tothian, is delete this entire page. It's ricuous for yourself. No use editing anything, modesty is better than mellowing this out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Email from Quantum Viper   Email from Quantum Viper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Email from Quantum Viper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: