Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Revival of This Site
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 8:04 pm by Tothian

» Greetings!
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2020 3:38 pm by Vindex

» Email from Quantum Viper
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2020 1:46 pm by Tothian

» The arbitration of Quantum Viper
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm by Quantum Viper

» Holy Slayers
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 1:56 pm by Quantum Viper

» Ragnar's Urban Survival
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2019 3:42 am by Quantum Viper

» Ghost Burning
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2019 4:12 am by Quantum Viper

» RuneScape.
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2019 1:04 pm by Quantum Viper

» Police for neighborhoods
The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 3:09 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Batman Society Asian ShowStopper Encryption Weapons Throwing Handbook videos File

The arbitration of Quantum Viper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quantum Viper

Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake. Dragonologist. "Vassal" by Eurobricks {10/10 posts}, "Citizen" by Eurobricks (100/75 posts}, "Knight" by Eurobricks {112/500 posts}.
Mission : G.I.JOE, F.E.A.R., U.N.S.C., noble, continue having adventures as my Role-Playing viper herald & being an Earthling.

The arbitration of Quantum Viper Empty
PostSubject: The arbitration of Quantum Viper   The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2019 11:01 pm

I Quantum Viper have done all that I can for Heroesnetwork. There's just my beginning left to activate.
I am a skateboarder that had taught himself "Sword Hunter" during the beginning of the Pokémon Card Game. I didn't like the hipsters trying to prove they had fought to have earned their guts to squander and malevolent the peers I was going to have. Those peers began to go knight and began rule making to challenge hipsters. In the end I conquered everything from rivaling my sister thanks to waterparks to swordsmanship for mastering barbarian dexterity/strength. Sunday the 10th of November I finally got to see a Pokémon Card Game at my local comic book store. Pokémon evolve without anything special, but not on the same move it was drawed.

I am from Chicago and I too lived through the haze of New York City and the smog of L.A. but my marijuana smoking was vanquished in hopes I could be a motorcycle driver all my life, too. I will go to school for the license to build them. I defeat a "Harvest" as well over here. He will not gain poneglyph by pretending to be a reaver by doing the "Captain-General" of boogers. I will go 1st Sergeant G.I.JOE on him. I will go Barbarian Dragon Hunter against the moonchild through use of swordsmanship. I will Mage Hunt with my own M.L.G. SPARTAN COMPANY (Since the U.S. can handle the spooks)and go from Field Major(pre-masterchief collection[LONE WOLVES]) and attain Strike Commander with Squad Battle! I have abandoned my former music lifestyle once my "Captain-Commander" (Iron Maiden) actually did support the devil through the use of a witch pentagram on one of their albums, but I will not end it there... I will vindicate my soul with tunes such as Toonami's Deep Space Bass & the Halo music!
All I have left to do for Herosenetwork is to create a LARP scythe and become a challenger to their "chapters". LARPs are full of nihilists and that's good enough for me. After all I've finished partying and would prefer to rival lancers, guildmasters, and even justiciars with their barons and NOT become a Warden of Shifters, Paragons, or even Angels if that is possible.
Below are the three legendary swords wanted.
[BONE SWORD] [SERPENT SWORD] [DRAGON SLAYER SWORD]

BONE SWORD
https://www.swords24.eu/product/description/1179/LARP-Bone_Sword_Deluxe_Long(A0115).html#.XdnIPjHXvIW
The arbitration of Quantum Viper 113
Wanted for rivaling the reapers that lie about starting as a thief.

SERPENT SWORD
https://www.garbgeek.com/shop/serpent-sword
The arbitration of Quantum Viper Serpen10
Wanted to avenge the "peasents" deemed by LARPers who gathered not dressed in attire.

DRAGON SLAYER SWORD
The initial quest that is rumored.
https://roleplay.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Slayer
The arbitration of Quantum Viper Dragon10

Deadpool made me like comics. So I've begun to buy my childhood; Gambit, G.I.JOE, Kir Kanos.
The arbitration of Quantum Viper Gambit10The arbitration of Quantum Viper G_i_jo10The arbitration of Quantum Viper Kir_ka10
Deadpool got dropped for Blade, Devil-Slayer and the Swordsman from MARVEL's Avengers comic series.
I've even lucked out and have started my collection with Black Cat #1. She made it with me.
(And Red-X...when they make him prestigious...)
& there's the found actual Stormtrooper Squadron SCAR from STARWARS that needs to be kept as well.
I'm also from POLAND and so must read Bialy Orzel.
The arbitration of Quantum Viper 33333310The arbitration of Quantum Viper Eric_p10The arbitration of Quantum Viper 22222210The arbitration of Quantum Viper Black_10The arbitration of Quantum Viper Red-x210The arbitration of Quantum Viper 44444410The arbitration of Quantum Viper Bialy_10

With the Dragonologist invested in me in the United States of America, I Quantum Viper so honorably swear to be fair with justice, power, goodness, talent, and happiness. That in the next four years I will begin to pick up litter as a R.L.S.H. [({Real Life Superhero/Hero})] in my major city.
Back to top Go down
Quantum Viper

Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake. Dragonologist. "Vassal" by Eurobricks {10/10 posts}, "Citizen" by Eurobricks (100/75 posts}, "Knight" by Eurobricks {112/500 posts}.
Mission : G.I.JOE, F.E.A.R., U.N.S.C., noble, continue having adventures as my Role-Playing viper herald & being an Earthling.

The arbitration of Quantum Viper Empty
PostSubject: Re: The arbitration of Quantum Viper   The arbitration of Quantum Viper I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 pm

In this year I had two Government Officials come to my parents house. I had sent a letter to President Trump requesting an autograph, and I felt it necessary to incorporate my neighborhood as best I could since I just started working which had my mind catch-up to my soul and rejuvenate me. 

I said things like who sells the drugs, how the baby-sitter granny three houses over has smokers from those dealers, and general-typical things that were true. Probably about the andal too (I don't remember). So they came to my house.

They asked if I was a part of any Insurrectionist/or Separatist/Terrorist organization. I said "No" and but for "Heroesnetwork". And showed them my room- I was in glee that it does happen in the country- but my room was a wasteland.. . It's definitely improving. They also said it was perfectly alright to be a "RAMBO". 

Since I'm training myself to be one, which is the only guardian for a family I know of, I am giving up Heroesnetwork. I'll have to post a picture of myself in my R.L.S.H. gear on here as the last bit of my arbitration. Then I'll just strive for liberty and justice for all by continuing with my DISCORD, which is a prototype of my website. (The website will have all the decadence and honors of responsibility, respect, and proof of insurance necessary of why I am a rambo.)
Back to top Go down

The arbitration of Quantum Viper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: