Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tothian

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 2:03 am

I know how people work better. Which is why you can't beat me- you just cry about it.
Back to top Go down

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2018 3:48 am

I don't care about beating you. You pose no threat.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Right, you think like that about all of us heroes. Because you infiltrated the site.
Now's the time you slink back into the shadows before you ruin it. "Since Tothians here"

Glad I have evidence. Tothian, you need to ban him.
Back to top Go down

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 4:28 pm

Wrong on both accounts.

First, I don't feel like ANYONE poses a threat to me; not just you, and not just superheroes. Everyone. There is nothing anyone can do to prevent me from carrying out my mission. They could lock me in the deepest, darkest hole they can find. ...They could even kill me. 

I'd STILL find a way to stop the WWASPS and burn their empire to the ground. 

Secondly. I never "infiltrated" this site. Look at your own profile, Space Dragon. Then look at mine. Your account is significantly newer than mine. Not to mention I've been on here before then under another account which I deleted before creating this one. I also have far more posts than you do, about a much wider variety of subjects. 

If there's any "infiltrator" here to be spoken of, then it's YOU. That's basic logic

Answer me this: WHY? Why would I want to or feel any need whatsoever to "infiltrate" the Heroes Network of all places? I was more accepted here than the other forums. You weren't around for those ones. Why would I go to Tothian if I thought he'd see me as being in the wrong and ban me? I'd have thought it was fairly obvious that you instigated things if you look back over our most recent posts. 

@Tothian: You can ban me if you wish; apparently you think I'm a troll all of a sudden, so I'm not sure what you'll do. I already got the old archives I needed to retrieve anyway, and to be honest, this forum is pretty much dead, with only Space Dragon it seems to roam it's windblown landscape on his lonesome. You already know though that I have an interest in seeing the Heroes Network restored to it's former glory; true, I wasn't around for most of those years, but I was around for the end of it. I remember the sense of camaraderie; seemed just about everybody got along with one another; we were all friends once upon a time. .....Not sure what changed.....the times maybe; lot of big things have happened to this nation and the world over the past couple decades. 

.....I don't think it's too late though. Lord knows I know I can be better; we can all be better. More focused on making positive changes in the world, rather than getting in pissing contests, trying to one up the next guy. Working together. If not to heal ourselves, then surely to help heal the world. .....Feels like something's coming that humanity is going to have to be unified for if they're to stand a chance. If we can't even unite ourselves as a community to be rolemodels for the people of earth....where's the hope of the world then? 

We call ourselves superheroes.....how many of us really live up to that title though? How many of us genuinely try to be the absolute best version of ourselves that we can be; and strive to become even better, instead of falling prey to our faults and follies time and time again; tearing ourselves apart like carnivorous animals?

Little kids look up to us, man....We should all be ashamed of ourselves.  

Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 12:45 am

brainwash.

You're like bipolar depressed or something... you run off your topic and get all depressed at the end like you're not heroic but want Us to pity You.

Also you said "Lord knows *****". You said you were atheist- if you were I'm sure you'd of had not brought up God. Trying to fool us?
Back to top Go down

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2018 7:06 pm

It's a figure of speech. I've also "Oh my god!" before. Doesn't mean I'm a Jesus freak. 

You're nitpicking and splitting hairs and simply LOOKING for trouble like a juvenile delinquent. I'm done with you and this site. Have fun roaming this dead forum all alone with rare visits from Tothian. =P

PS: Yes, I am bipolar, and a whole plethora of other things. ADD/ADHD, ODD, OCD, PTSD, C-PTSD, DID, GAD, IED, BPD, ASD, and probably more. I'm fucked up in the head and with good reason. Fuck everyone's pity. People offering me pity make me want to punch them in their pitiful faces. 

Shit happens to EVERYONE. It rains on the just and the unjust alike. A human being simply can't live a full like on Planet Earth without getting fucked up at some point along the way. 

Have a nice life kid.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 4:09 am

Not wanting to ban anyone. You guys arguing is the most life this place had in years.

204, you were not around for the good years of the Heroes Network. 2007 and 2008. Nothing after that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2018 1:37 pm

As I thought.

Also we probably shouldn't have people with bipolar in the community. We help the less fortunate, yes... but we can't let "Skull King" have his way just because he's retarded. (Skull King is the blackbear son that is handicapped.)

Splitting hairs- havnt heard that one in awhile. It's a good thing to split hairs, not that I was doing that.. but telling you about this is important. It's good to split hairs to spot the intruder/figure the scene out easier.

@Tothian: Thanks, lol. He came out of no where! Dark Shadow and a several others also use this site and he just... threw a rock at my head. There was no other option but to reprimand him- which led to his take down.
Back to top Go down

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 1:50 am

@Tothian: I know. I was locked up during 2007 and 2008. And 2009, and 2010. I was referring to...Someone else's "Heroes Network". Don't want to say his name in case it pisses you off. The dude with binary code down his shirt; you know who I'm talking about. Before that got shut down there were a bunch of old archives from 2007 and 2008 and perhaps even prior. I saw those. I saw the spirit of camaraderie, even though I wasn't able to experience it myself. That's all I was trying to say. 

@Space Dragon: I don't have Bipolar Disorder. I have many things, Bipolar Disorder is not one of them. Here's what's really wrong with me, (figured you're too lazy to do the research yourself if you aren't even aware that I don't have BD lol): I have ADHD, ODD, OCD, C-PTSD, GAD, IED, ASD, DID, and Conduct Disorder.

Get it right next time! =P 

PS: You didn't take down shit lol. YOU were the one who originally threw the rock at MY head. I simply returned the favor, then you decided you wanted to play a game of catch with the rock instead of having productive/constructive conversations. 

If you go to each of our profiles and click on our message histories and go back about a page, you'll find that the first thing I said to you on here was "There is no god." I simply expressed an opinion of mine. The very first thing YOU said to me afterwards was "HERETIC" lol. I expressed an opinion. You threw a rock at me. Voila. Now we're here. 

Personally, I'd think it'd be cool if we could stop throwing rocks at each other and instead actually try to learn from one another, but it's a two way street. Yet another olive branch. Not gonna be surprised if it just gets thrown to the ground with all the others. 

So....wanna surprise me, or fulfill my "prophecy"?

Back to top Go down

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2018 1:54 am

@Space Dragon: Calling names was a mistake. Instead of shouting accusations from the moment someone says something you don't like, you should reply with something like "I respectfully disagree." or simply "I disagree." Or, fuck, I dunno, maybe question them as to WHY they believe such a thing; actually get to know the person. I'm not just a robot pumping out text, and neither are you; I apologize if it ever seemed like I treated you that way. I understand in cyberspace it's easy to stop seeing people as real people and for things to get heated because of that. When that happens, I step away for a while to cool off until I feel perhaps enough time has gone by for a truce to be found.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 12:16 am

204, that 2nd version was not "it". It was gone in 2009.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 5:59 pm

Ah. I thought they had old archives there from the original HN. The story of it's evolution and whatnot. Might be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tothian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tothian   Tothian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tothian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2