Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His name was Joshua Lee Walden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:04 am

Dark Ghost,

That's good you didn't lose the files. Make sure you save that information in multiple places.

Also, as for the death, are there any possible motives that the killer had, in the reason why he did it? Figuring that out could help narrow down the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:41 pm

In the report it says that the boy was spending the night with friends also that his socks and shoes were missing and that the clothes he was wearing when they found his body was not the clothes is not the clothes he was wearing when he went missing. Also the report says that that the boy decided to go home that night. What if Joshua didn't just change his mind about spending the night, what if Joshua was wanting to get away from something? The report also says that the boys bike had never been found. How easy would it be for the killer to dismantle the bike or use the same acid found on the body to change the look of the bike?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 pm

His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 Joshua10

This is the victem

10 year old Joshua Lee Walden
Back to top Go down
Trone
Duke of Orange Soda
Trone

Titles : The modern day "War Machine"

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 pm

I'm afraid the acid was used to remove any and all potenial forensic evidence. But I am on board with Red vision with checking security cameras, what was he wearing who were the peole who saw him that day (match up times) what route did he ride his bike. And what crimes took place on his bike route? Did he stop to see anyone that day? And how sereve were the crimes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Joshua Walden was a 10 year old fourth grader at East Lake Elementary school. He lived in the East Lake nighborhood of Chattanooga Tennessee on 14th Avenue. This is my report on everything I have been able to find on the case. They reason for this report is that I may bring those who are helping me with my investgation may know every thing that I know about this case so far.

On Friday Decemeber 8th, 2000 around midnight Johnny Walden and his Wife Ann Walden reported there son Joshua Lee Walden missing. Josh was last seen wearing a red shirt and black jeans while riding a 20 inch Magnum bicycle which he had painted with a dule red paint. Before he went missing Josh was seen several places around the neighbohood riding on his bicycle but was last seen on the 4500 block of Fourteenth Avenue near him home. Friends, neighbors, and police search or two day but the search came up empty. On sunday December the 10th day Josh's bother Jonathan Walden and some other boys were play in a wooded area off the 3100 block of Sixteenth Avenue on the western slope of Missionary Ridge discovered the the body of young Walden about half mile form his home.

The body was found laying in a depression in the ground and was covered in leaves. An inspection of the body found some superfical abrasions on Josh's nose aswell as on the right side of his face other then those abrasion there were no signs of trauma to the body nor where there any sign of a sexual assult. Also a chimecal was found on and an under the body aswell as on some near by leaves. The one odd thing that was noticed about the body is that the shoes and socks were missing.

Test later revealed that the chimecal was an acid that is Historically Muriatic acid. The acid is also known as Hydrochloric Acid or HCI. This is a strong inorganic acid which is made by dissolving Hydroed chloride in water. This acid used for things such as cleaning metal, concrete, pickling steel, the production of organic compounds, the production of inorganic compounds, the controlling and neutralization of ph, the Regeneration of ion exchangers, leather processing, building construction , and in household cleaning. when one is handling this acid they need protective gear such as rubber or PVC gloves, eye googles. and chemical-resistant clothing and shoes.

It has been 12 years now and this boys killer has yet to be broought to justice. the news media has made a number of reports in the years since the boys murder in one they report on how some years up till 2008 some kept a small memorial at the place were the body was found. The lastest news report was in August of 2010 where it was talking about a man by the name of Earl Teague whom is now looking into the cold case murder. In the report says Teague has look over the police and autopsy reports, made and put up poster, and has talked to tipster. Teague says that he started out with a list of 19 suspect and he now has it down to one person. That person is a known sex offender that was living in East Lake at the time on the murder. Mr. Teague's case is centerd around a house that once sat on the corner os 39th street and 14th Avenue that burnd down just days befor young Josh Walden was murderd. The people who live in the house said that they had given there sons smokey clothing to a man in the neighborhood.

Now I have been making and hang up poster everywhere I go in the in Chattanooga and Rossville. I have also been making Craigs List post all in hopes of getting not only some new infomation on this case but also to try and get some lead to go on. This has not produced mush yet but what it has produced has been some help. really the only bite of new infomation that I have gotten it that the night that Joshua Walden went missing was he was to stay the night at a freinds house but for some reason he decided to go home some time through the night. Now I did get to talk with Mr. Teague and all he would tell me is that the clothing that Walden was found in were not the same cloths that he went missing in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:49 am

Finally my craigslist add has paid off. I will give more details soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Ok since I posted my ads on Craigslist like I have said they are paying off

I got one tip the says that they over heard the mother(Ann Walden) and father(Johnny Walden) of the of the victim (Joshua Walden) having an argument in which Johnny said I should have killed you instead of the boy. This same tip told me that at the time of the murder Johnny was working at a pool cleaning place and I know from research that that acid used on the body is used to clean some pools. then I went back and talking with another tip I got and I asked the about the relationship between Joshua and Johnny and I was told that Joshua was am momma's boy and that the father seem to get jealous of that

then yesterday I git an email from a girl the was Joshua girl friend when they were kids and she told me that a life policy was taken out by Ann (his mother) a few days before his body was found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Now I have new suspect to add to the list. I will not give the name but he was one of the kids that found his body. new suspect has a history of being aggrestive to other kids and aduts and since grow up has had run ins with the law.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:11 pm

That could explain why no one else had found the body before then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:19 pm

yes but the new suspect was just a kid back then how would a kid get that acid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:27 pm

He could have stole it, like what if he had a swimming pool or knew someone who did. It is used for pool maintenance after all.

Also, was the victim's house on fire an arson?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm not believing that it's the new suspect kid involved.

1- Witnesses which while not are always 100% legitimate, it still gives an idea. And one of them told you what the father said to the mother about how he wishes he'd killed her instead.

2- The father was the one who had easier access to that acid.

I just don't think that his death and how much it was covered up was really the work of a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:49 pm

@ ShowStopper-no ShowStopper what arson?

@ Tothian-Yes Tothian you are right but in a case like this I have to look in to any lead that I get.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Dark Ghost,

Yes Dark Ghost you are right Dark Ghost that is true Dark Ghost. Because actually, it is true that a good way to prove a theory is to try to disprove it and if you can't, then it would either be true, or that all facts haven't been looked at yet. Also, Sherlock Holmes said that what he does is look at all possibilities, then eliminates the impossible, and he's left only with the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 am

ok this is the new suspect on my list.

His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 Rogers_bradley_eric_490968

Bradley Eric Rogers

D.O.B 11/21/1990

AGE AT THE TIME OF THE MURDER: 10

AGE NOW: 22

Booked Dated: August 14th, 2011 (Sunday)

Booked Age: 20

Arresting Agency: Chattanooga

Charge(s):
DRIVING ON REVOKED, SUSPENDED OR CANCELLED LICENSE
POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
DRUGS GENERAL CATEGORY FOR RESALE
POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
VIOLATION OF NOISE LEVEL RESTRICTIONS
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
VIOLATING AUTO REGISTRATION LAW
THEFT OVER $1000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:29 am

on this is the oldes news report I have found on this case so far

http://www.chattanoogan.com/2001/12/10/15754/Police-Say-Acid-Was-Poured-On-Josh.aspx

Chattanooga Police revealed Monday that acid was poured over the body of 10-year-old Joshua L. Walden, who died of "mechanical asphyxia/suffocation" in East Lake a year ago.

Det. Mike Mathis said at a press conference that the information had been withheld, but it was now being brought forth in hopes it will help bring a break in the mysterious case.

Det. Mathis said investigators who first examined the body noticed there was something "very unusual." He said it appeared something had been poured on the body to make it appear it had been burned. He said the acid was poured after the boy had been killed.

He said acid was on the body, under the body, and on leaves nearby.

also found a new picture of the victim

His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 Josh_w10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:22 am

Ok I did alot of looking on the net last night and I found Joshua Walden SSI number on a sit that most banks use to aid in the prevention of ID fraud
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:14 am

Dark Ghost,

Even though I don't think the new suspect is him, it's still good that you mentioned it because if we can disprove it, then he's no longer a suspect, and thus left only with those we can't disprove.

So here's why I don't think it's the new suspect.

1- All of his crimes listed there are not violent. So it doesn't fit his modus operandi. If he had a history of violent crime, it could make it more likely.

2- He was only 10 at the time of the murder. The way this murder was done was by someone who really had a knowledge of science. I don't see that as likely from a 10 year old.

3- In Criminology, it would indicate that, let's say he was the murderer at age 10, and still chose a life of crime, he more likely would've tried moving up in to worse stuff as he got older rather than to the level he has went to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 11:46 am

not always Tothian but I am make some detailed thories as what might have happend to Joshua and ones my list of thories is complete I will post is up here.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Not always to which part?

And alright. I look forward to reading the list of theories.
Back to top Go down
Trone
Duke of Orange Soda
Trone

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 2:09 pm

a few questions Dark the "new susepect " what did his parents do for a living mother/father, father/father, mother/mother what ever. Where you able to talk to the "boys" that found the body of josh. Who exactly found it ,what was the reaction of each person, were they just playing in the woods or were they going some where, did someone want to show them some thing but found josh instead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:08 pm

I do not know Trone but this new suspect was put on my raidar by the victims girl-friend
Back to top Go down
Trone
Duke of Orange Soda
Trone

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Do you have any info on thoes that "found" him?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:34 pm

Yes some the one that put this new suspect on my raidar

Lacey

I actually dated Joshua while in elementary school would play after school

mother, and aunt worked with his mother Ann at the local Dollar General store

I was about 12 or 13, the last time I saw him would have been at school.
Back to top Go down
Trone
Duke of Orange Soda
Trone

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Did she note anything out of the normal the last time she saw him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His name was Joshua Lee Walden
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: