Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:00 am

I...believe it. Not to sound racist but asian people do the most interesting things. Like walk on walls and invent chinese food.

http://www.caintv.com/report-north-korea-claims-to-h
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 12:02 pm

What did they do...land on the dark side of the sun where it's less hot?

*Helmetpalm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Tothian,

Interesting find.  He "traveled at night to avoid being engulfed by the sun's rays".  LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:50 am

LOL.....I dunno, I want a video. That just sounds too rediculous. They probably couldn't even get it off the ground. (Political joke, not rascist joke) XD
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 pm

DarkShadow,
Hahahahaha!

ShowStopper,
I know what you mean.

Hero Man,
That I would have to see.
Back to top Go down
Laserskater

Laserskater

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:29 am

I think that travel to the Sun is a one way ticket.
Back to top Go down
Laserskater

Laserskater

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Year 1948 something similar happened here in Finland. Man named Silvo Sokka (1930 - 2010) became famous of his "Space Flight" The case was few days a major breaking news in Finnish and also foreign media.

At first Sokka posted a letter to a local Newspaper. In the letter a "German engineer Ganzeugen" wrote that Sokka had just went on to fly by their homemade Rocket-ship , which was, however, exploded in mid-air.

After that Sokka watered himself into a lake. Soon after that, people of nearby farm school found him lying on his back on the yard. He had a wet bodysuit and a pair of binoculars hunging around his neck. They carried him inside, gave him dry clothes and a warm drink. He told them too about his mystic "Space Travel".

Next day a Finnish magazine published the news of the Sokka. Sokka had been interested in aviation, and he was able to present a credible story. Foreign media interested too. USA and Soviet Union was wondering if Finland reached Space before the others?

After 4 days Silvo Sokka finally confessed that the story was bullshit. However, he did not have any legal consequences of this issue. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:00 am

Laserskater,

To your first reply - LOL! One small step for man, one giant step for OW HOT HOT HOT!

To your second reply - Wow. I didn't hear about that. The home made rocket ship. Sounds like the movie Explorers.
Back to top Go down
Laserskater

Laserskater

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 4:50 am

Agreed.

I have sometimes thought that his story would make a great action movie theme. It could be made up of real events and also several dreamlike scenes where he is building his rocket with "engineer Ganzeugen", his spectacular flight in the upper parts of the atmosphere, a dramatic explosion and a skydiving to a lake.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 6:14 am

I wonder how high he went or how deep the lake was.

Also, as weird as it sounds, I always wondered what it'd really be like to be on or inside the sun - without having to feel the pain of the heat. Just wondering what it's like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 am

Probably bright. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:12 am

Like....just white, it's so bright. Like, melt your eyballs right out of their sockets so friggin' bright. XD
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:25 pm

If that happened then everything would be all black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:08 am

Haha, good point. XD
Back to top Go down
Backup

Backup

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:57 pm

186 million miles in a mere 18 hours. Plus time left over to collect sun-spot samples. Who would have thought all that could be accomplished by a 17 year old in one day?

I need to step my game up.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/call_backup
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 1:22 am

Backup,

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!   North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Korean man lands on...wait for it... the sun, and comes back???!!?! WHAT?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1