Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funding

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excelsior

Excelsior

Funding Empty
PostSubject: Funding   Funding I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Any of you guys have any ideas on ways a RLSH can get funding for his activities? I was thinking about it and I really need a sizeable amount of money to do a lot of the stuff I'd like to do.

My idea was to try and get money from independent philanthropists: guys who are billionaires and have more money than they'll ever need for whom giving away 50 or 100 million dollars wouldn't be a big deal.

The other idea was starting a business to get the money myself, but this is a very luck based scenario because very few entrepreneurs make enough money to fund a RLSH and even if you have a good idea it's often a matter of luck whether you succeed or not.

There's no way I could get enough money by just having a regular job, I estimated that for the operations I have thought up I would need a minimum of several hundred million dollars, and for the big stuff the cost might run into the billions.

Of course this is all just in an ideal world, if I can't ever get the money I need for my ideal operations I'll just do what I can to make a difference on whatever kind of small scale I can, even if it's just handing out free alcohol and cigarettes to the homeless or speaking out against injustice on the internet. I know that raising hundreds of millions of dollars from philanthropists or starting a business that made me billions are both things most people would consider a long shot so I'm not saying I have confidence I'd be able to pull either method off.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Funding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funding   Funding I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 5:05 am

Excelsior,

Make connections with people. Be they salesmen/businessmen, politicians. Just continue to network with people every day. Continue talking with people about your plans. Eventually either you'll find the right people or through those connections, you'll be lead to those (or they'll be lead to you) with similar goals.

Also, find out something you want to offer, that will help you make money. From there, then expand your work through paid advertisements. It will take some money to plant the seeds to harvest more money. The idea is to just use it wisely.

Is there an idea for a product or a service you are willing to offer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Funding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: