Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» MUSIC scene
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 3:55 am by Quantum Viper

» Burning the witch!
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2019 3:04 am by Quantum Viper

» Holy Slayers
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2019 8:03 pm by Quantum Viper

» "The Rangers Apprentice"
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 2:56 pm by Quantum Viper

» https://www.prepsportswear.com/
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2019 12:39 am by Quantum Viper

» American Dragonology Society
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 1:27 pm by Quantum Viper

» Quantum Viper
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» RuneScape.
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 7:55 pm by Quantum Viper

» Graphology
The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 10:58 pm by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Batman Encryption Weapons Asian videos Handbook ShowStopper Society File Throwing

The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace Empty
PostSubject: The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace   The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:38 pm

The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace, by LDRLB (Pronounced "Leader Lab")

Written by David Burkus

"Our friends at the Ken Blanchard Companies just released an stunning inforgraphic about leadership and communication. According to their research, over 80% of leaders don’t listen effectively or give praise to their followers. Check out the entire info graphic below or click on it to download it as a PDF"

http://ldrlb.co/2013/09/the-dysfunctionally-connected-workplace/

The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace 9778892d3e6172dc889e91a5aa5c27bd
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace   The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:51 pm

That's pretty interesting. A team doesn't do as well if people aren't communicating enough.
Back to top Go down

The Dysfunctionally Connected Workplace
Page 1 of 1