Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entropy Adams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EntropyAdams

Entropy Adams Empty
PostSubject: Entropy Adams   Entropy Adams I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Hello,

I'm a new RLSH (well, relatively new) in Birmingham, UK. I've actually been around for 2 years, but until recently I wasn't really working very effectively, due to my age and circumstances. I'm open to contact, and would love to receive help and advice form others... On the other hand, a friendly chat would be cool too Smile

I do quite a bit of graffiti clean-up, some anonymous hand outs, and counselling for local youth gang members, when they're willing to talk. I may be young, but I have my own reasons for the work I do, and I want to become worthy of the title I work under.

Thank you for reading this... If anyone does... *nervous laughter*

-E

Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Entropy Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropy Adams   Entropy Adams I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Glad to have ye aboard matey, welcome to the S.S. Aych En. We dont got a mess hall, so beware the hunger that curdles in the darkness.

or just slap it with determination, either or.

Hehaha! (belive it or not that really is how my laugh is sounded out)

Im relatively new myself, and I belive I've adapted quite well I do must say. Havnt really spoken to many here, or many spoke with me. Tothian will always be there when you need him, ShowStopper has been helpful to me & the only other hero I've had the pleasure to meet his aquantince is Hamilton.

You want to chat eh???
Yeah you do huh?!

Then answer me this conversation starter!

What do you think about canes? I'm thinking of ordering a special made one and make it my primary weapon.

Also whats yer primary? Mind you, it doesnt need to be a weapon if you dont carry any. Like shit man if I was a master at kendo I dont think I'd need a sword on me to survive skirmishes. Nawmean?
Back to top Go down

Entropy Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropy Adams   Entropy Adams I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Welcome to the Community. Smile
Back to top Go down

Entropy Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropy Adams   Entropy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:15 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Entropy Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropy Adams   Entropy Adams I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 am

Entropy Adams,

Of course we will read your introduction. And that's good that you're able to accomplish a lot of good in your area.

Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

Entropy Adams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entropy Adams   Entropy Adams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entropy Adams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: