Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince Leclerc

Go down 
+3
Hazop Ranger
Tothian
VinceLeclerc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VinceLeclerc

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello there everyone,

My name is Vince Leclerc, soon 17 years old, living in the province of Quebec in Canada. I used to be a RLSH too before, few years ago, but then I stopped. I though I was too young and unexperimented to do this. Then here I am again. Unfortunately, I need to find the RIGHT way to help the community. I don't know yet but I hope I will soon find out.
Back to top Go down

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Vince Leclerc,

I hope that we can be an informative place to help you. And I hope you enjoy it here too. Welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:12 am

Welcome. its simple for some its tough for others if its you as you say the time it takes you to figure yer style will never be long
Back to top Go down
C

C

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:25 am

Welcome to Heroes Network
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com
Aftershock

Aftershock

Titles : Katalyst

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Welcome my friend, I too am from Canada. But from Oshawa Ontario. I'd be interested in helping in any way I can! Feel free to shoot me a msg on here.
Back to top Go down
http://thekatalysts.webs.com
EntropyAdams

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:26 pm

I've been doing RLSH work since I was much younger than that, it's the meaning behind the actions that decides whether you're suited to the work x

-E
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Welcome aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vince Leclerc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince Leclerc   Vince Leclerc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vince Leclerc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: