Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forget It

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Banned idiot

Forget It Empty
PostSubject: Forget It   Forget It I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Forget It.

Last edited by Marvel-Menace on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Forget It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget It   Forget It I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Coolness. I'd personally reccomend something that isn't taken yet. It takes a long time for some to find the perfect superhero name because a lot of the good iconic and bold ones are taken.

I've always been a fan of comics and one thing I noticed about the greatest superheroes were that the names were all pretty simple and had man boy, girl or woman after it. I've always had a hero personality, and a psychiatrist confirmed it with his flow chart of alcoholic family systems. My sister was the scape goat, my mother was the enabler, my father was the drinker, and I was the hero. The one who tried to hold everyone together and keep everyone happy. It's a hard place to be, and is a problem for me at times because I stretch myself to thin. But, Hero Boy seemed to fit me and stayed true to the classic names and isn't taken by any superheroes yet, so I went with that. Then I turned eighteen and became a firefighter and after a while changed it to Hero Man. Simple, basic equals iconic and bold, but really names aren't too important anyway. It doesn't matter what I wear or what I call myself. Being a superhero isn't something you set aside time to do, it's just who you are. Always. Smile

PS: GREAT TO BE BACK EVERYONE! I'm burned pretty bad, I just helped save Tetlin, Tok, Moon Lake, WHite Stone, Delta Junction, and an Indian Reservation from the most destructive force on earth. I'm pretty beat haha. I earned a little time off thankfully.

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Forget It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget It   Forget It I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Guardian,

Forum refers to this whole forum. Section refers to the section you are posting this. Thread refers to all of the posts in this thread we are all posting in and replying to. Post refers to any post we individually post within a thread.

So it's the right section. And while Dark Guardian would be a cool name for you to use, and the mischievous prankster part of me wanted to say "You should use that!" my conscience wouldn't let me. It's already in use by someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Banned idiot

Forget It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget It   Forget It I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Forget It.

Last edited by Marvel-Menace on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Forget It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget It   Forget It I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:50 pm

The Phantom and Nightshade aren't original either. Those names have been used in comics and by people in real life.
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

Forget It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget It   Forget It I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 am

How about... 'Non-fiction'?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forget It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget It   Forget It I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down