Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

William Stygian

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

William Stygian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Aw, man... Hey Tothian, now I want a pizza.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Haha me too, but didn't we just eat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Last night when we got those orange & cream sodas at the pizza place after eating KFC, those pizzas were looking good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Tothian wrote:

Let's go get a pizza!!!! And one of those orange and cream sodas!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:29 pm

ShowStopper wrote:
Tothian wrote:

YEAH!!! That pepperoni pizza there was good. And I'm craving some of those orange & cream sodas too. Badly. Even though I should be full because I just ate. Oh well, that's what I get for being a hungry-man man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Tothian wrote:
ShowStopper wrote:
Tothian wrote:

YEAH!!! That pepperoni pizza there was good. And I'm craving some of those orange & cream sodas too. Badly. Even though I should be full because I just ate. Oh well, that's what I get for being a hungry-man man.

rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Heh! Smile
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:34 pm

Yeah, we did go get pizza last night. We couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Right . We couldn't help ourselves, we just had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:04 pm

So did I. cheers SCORE!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:20 pm

Haha what did you get? I had gotten a pizza slice with sausage, peppers, and onions, and also a brocolli calzone, ShowStopper got a sausage pizza slice and a pepperoni calzone, and of course we had those orange & cream sodas (really good) in those bottles, and then root beers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:24 pm

I picked up some frozen deep dish (meat lovers) RED BARON pizzas,they had 2 for $10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 pm

Cool. I prefer Totinoes Party Pizzas for a good frozen pizza. I really love the crispy crust, and the fact that One can easily down two without having a stomach ache.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:41 pm

For Frozen Pizza, I liked the Jeno's Pepperoni Pizza, and the pepperoni wasn't in those little round slices, but in little chunks, and really good.

Then there were those Tony's Pouches thingies, which you could fit in the toaster, they had regular and pepperoni, although I thought that the pepperoni ones were better. I don't think they have these around anymore, but ShowStopper just told me that they have them out again. If they do I've gotta get them again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:50 pm

speaking of toaster foods,I like the Pillsbury breakfast toasters. the egg & cheese is really good. they also have a boston creme pie one that's awesome as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:38 pm

RED VISION wrote:
speaking of toaster foods,I like the Pillsbury breakfast toasters. the egg & cheese is really good. they also have a boston creme pie one that's awesome as well.

I LOVE THOSE!!!!! I love the bacon egg and cheese one, and the egg cheese and sausage one bestest!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 am

Hey knuckle heads. I had pizza last night and the night before. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:33 am

LOL! Sounds like we all had some pizza. Which means everybody wins this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 4:14 am

@ showstopper:
yea they are good & quick,I dig em! sunny
Back to top Go down
Norseman

Norseman

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Hail Stygian,

this is my official hello, thanks for the welcome and I look forward to being part of this community.

Norseman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:39 am

Hey Stygian! Fancy meeting you here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: William Stygian   William Stygian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

William Stygian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: