Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

are you a mentally ill superhero?

Go down 
+3
The Kiss
Wildcat
Neurocybe'x
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Neurocybe'x

are you a mentally ill superhero? Empty
PostSubject: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:17 am

www.idontdosilent.com/blogvlog.html
read the articles here and you will understand what it means to have a mental illness. stay informed. one step ahead of the m.h.p's(mental health professionals)
is one more milestone on the path to recovery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:37 am

I'm technically mentally ill...on paper, yeah. But, I think I'm just a misunderstood Aquarian. And the folks with the notepads and the qaulifications to write a dx were laregly Piscean in nature. Story of my life lol.
But hey, I've gotten way better at accepting it and just going with the flow. I haven't blown anything up, borken anything, burn anything or freaked out in a long long time. I think the worst of my Awakening is over...I think there's still a few things I have to do....that's the weird thing with Awakening...you never really know when if ever it's going to be over. They say you'll know it when you've come into your power though, ya know. whatever that means! I hate vague shit like that. I try to simplify it in my brain in like....understandable vernavular. Seems to work! XD

--Hero Boy
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

Titles : wild cat goddesses frined to the lost lonley and thows needing frineds and under stading

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 pm

i suffer frome  dark depresion   angsity disorder catastrofic fear and phobas and god knows what elss so i know the feeling but i am not a shamed of who i am annd this  problimes i have dont dick tate as to who or what i am:angel:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:42 pm

My last reply with this doesn't count' I thought I was a n alien back then. XD

Yes, I'm a little crazy. Primarily C-PTSD, OCD, ODD, and depression. Another one too but reather not mention it; not important.
Back to top Go down
The Kiss

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:18 pm

I have mental illness. I was born with ADD & from my mid teens to the present I've been battling sad & anxious feelings that recently got diagnosed as severe depression. I've been in therapy for a little over a year now & it seems to be helping a lot, I also started antidepressants at the beginning of 2014. It seems to be helping, I did have to switch medication though because the one I was one was on too high of a dosage & caused me to cause physical harm to myself but I haven't in over a week & a half. It's something that's going to be a lifelong struggle but I believe I'm strong enough.
Back to top Go down
nightmare

Titles : Tri edge, Agent Nightmare, 9907, The kid with a bat, Shady, Hellish Nightmare, Nightmare the angry kid
Mission : Neutralize enemy gangsters

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:12 am

Me? I got anger issues
Back to top Go down
EntropyAdams

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:54 pm

I suffer from severe mood swings, anxiety, and have resorted to self harm and attempted suicide in the past. I have support from those close to me, but I can't tell them everything, it makes them worry too much :s
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:36 pm

aquarians rock, Heroman. Feb 5th whutwhut!

I get urges to wreck havic. I can control them but I do not. Sometimes life is just to awkward or just to still. I feel people like me need to exist. Just to let people remember there're some that are not a robot.

*shrugs* I follow my own code. True it may have given me a month of house arrest and two years of probation amongst other things but I love the mayhem. It makes me feel dandy.

Literally if someone is watching me do something I feel dandy. Its all for show- just when I have one of those urges.

It's sporadic and can be very random what urges me to do what exactly. Sometimes it's burning(although when it comes to burning large objects I make sure I'm not scene. I havnt burned something big in a while.) stuff, other times it's throwing rocks off a bridge into oncoming traffic. It varies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:20 pm

Transcendental Meditation helps. You should move beyond that phase; I used to be the same way. I can self induce a full on adrenaline rush by bringing up a few memories from my tragic past; three and half years worth of trauma. Took me years of therapy to take my life back. Ya won't regret it. I consider myself perfectly fine for the most part now; I just accept that I count and analyze obsessive and just roll with it. Helps to just avoid labels and focus on who you are, your authentic self. Transcendental Meditation will help. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 pm

i rewrote the book.

Wait till i hit the mainstream.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Wildcat

Titles : wild cat goddesses frined to the lost lonley and thows needing frineds and under stading

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 am

we shudent be a shamed or hide ower selfs we shude help others  under stand by giving in fore mation god knows people thank I am wired and starange and off my rocker but that's calss thay don't under stand the complexad of my condition  so its in portent to edgacate Smile
Back to top Go down
Neurocybe'x

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 7:35 pm

War is a state of mind, predicated by the causality of a need to supress the state of mind, relegated to the disease of mental illness. The blueprint for recovery exists within each of those who suffer this condition, but it cannot be manifested in fruition, until we come to learn how to experience the way of our higher power, in this current plane of corporeality. To fight the Luciferian mentality of modern american corporate culture, we must first learn not to accept it. Create your own multimedia. Art, music, writing, martial arts are all gifts we can give back by taking the splinter out of others' minds so that they know what to do when someone tries to imprison them in a matrix of ignorance. Reject the Illuminati and those who would use the energy of your psyche, for sustenance, in the 'new world order'.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Good point Neuro...I've always said that crazy people don't scare me, it's the normal one's you have to worry about.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Neurocybe'x

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:28 pm

namaste, brother. more later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are you a mentally ill superhero?   are you a mentally ill superhero? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

are you a mentally ill superhero?
Page 1 of 1