Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rambunctious Rudeboy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey Rude wasup?

Stay Strong & Be Safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:34 pm

Hey Hazmat! Glad to see you on here!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Rudeboy wrote:
I feel like there's a "woman, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich" joke coming on, but.... like....... I dunno how sensative we are to that kind of humor... or like...... yeah.. :/

Actually we both have our famous recipes, hers is ShowStopper Coffee, and mine is Tothian Pizza
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 pm

I'm that level of bored. I'm making tothian pizza tonight.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Haha nice! Any special way of making it? As in, are you grinding up the philly cheese steak? That's what I do first, shredded into little pieces, all clumped together, as opposed to the thin slice layers of it like they do with the little round pepperoni slices. And also any extra toppings with it? Like tomatoes or mushrooms? Don't forget the garlic sauce! Butter and garlic powder in it if you don't have that.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:03 pm

And also, this is very important too: What are you having to drink with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Well, it turns out I'm definately not making tothian pizza. I'm not too terribly keen on philly cheese and even moreso on mushrooms. So.... uh..... I think I'll make.... uhm..... RUDECAKE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:06 pm

Let's hop on over to the recipe thread then......
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Haha okay. I didn't know there was a thread on specific recipes, but there's different ones on different recipes though. Well, unless someone makes one. But, I wouldn't wanna have to post the whole thing all over again, so more likely ShowStopper & I would just link to our threads on our recipes, or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:55 pm

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:06 pm

I just sent you a 40 page email. But alright, I'll check it out in a few minutes. So many more posts to check now. lol
Back to top Go down
AllStar

AllStar

Titles : Crimefighter

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 am

Rudeboy! I dig the theme! welcome!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 am

LOL - All-Star & Rudeboy actually remind me of each other in a lot of ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 am

All star's dashing and sexy? lol.

Thanks all star. Is that hints of communism I'm picking up? Because if so, FUCK YES!
Back to top Go down
AllStar

AllStar

Titles : Crimefighter

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:25 am

Rudeboy wrote:
All star's dashing and sexy? lol.

Thanks all star. Is that hints of communism I'm picking up? Because if so, FUCK YES!

first person to ever get it! yes my costume is designed like a soviet super hero haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 am

I had no idea. The black and red should have tipped me off...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:43 am

Fuck yes!

I'm pretty bonerific for communism. I was playing with the idea of being a communist superhero myself, but I live in Texas, so that might not have turned out well. I do, however, rock the hammer and sickle pin on patrols.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:51 am

I prefer no government, or at least as little government as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:07 am

I used to fancy that, but a lack of government are why folks like us are necessary, I've come to conclude. Now if we could get our hands on a mad cool benevolent dictator, we would be all set as a species.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:25 am

No, the government is all why it's all messed up like this now. Look at how they act when it is election time? Look at what they have done to the public schools? Look at Orlando's homeless! The people can't feed them without getting arrested!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:31 am

Waitasecond, why did I just unwittingly write that? Oh, well. I don't like politics! Blast you, Politics! We don't need no stinkin' Politics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:37 am

But at the same time, if we were under communistic rule under a benevolent dictator, our schools would be fine as they'd all be ran the same way, there wouldn't BE homeless ANYWHERE, and they wouldn't have to be feeding them because everyone would be fed the same amount. We're all equals. Why not run things like it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:26 am

Ordering a Pizza from Big Brother

Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your..."

Customer: "Hi, I'd like to order."

Operator: "May I have your NIDN first, sir?"

Customer: "My National ID Number, yeah, hold on, eh, it's 6102049998-45-54610."

Operator: "Thank you, Mr. Sheehan. I see you live at 1742 Meadowland Drive, and the phone number's 494-2366. Your office number over at Lincoln Insurance is 745-2302 and your cell number's 266-2566. Which number are you calling from, sir?"

Customer: "Huh? I'm at home. Where d'ya get all this information?"

Operator: "We're wired into the system, sir."

Customer: (Sighs) "Oh, well, I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat Special pizzas..."

Operator: "I don't think that's a good idea, sir."

Customer: "Whaddya mean?"

Operator: "Sir, your medical records indicate that you've got very high blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your National Health Care provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice."

Customer: "Damn. What do you recommend, then?"

Operator: "You might try our low-fat Soybean Yogurt Pizza. I'm sure you'll like it"

Customer: "What makes you think I'd like something like that?"

Operator: "Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from your local library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion."

Customer: "All right, all right. Give me two family-sized ones, then. What's the damage?"

Operator: "That should be plenty for you, your wife and your four kids, sir. The 'damage,' as you put it, heh, heh, comes $49.99."

Customer: "Lemme give you my credit card number."

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash Your credit card balance is over its limit."

Customer: "I'll run over to the ATM and get some cash before your driver gets here."

Operator: "That won't work either, sir. Your checking account's overdrawn"

Customer: "Never mind. Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash ready. How long will it take?"

Operator: "We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45 minutes, sir. If you're in a hurry you might want to pick 'em up while you're out getting the cash, but carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a little awkward."

Customer: "How the hell do you know I'm riding a bike?"

Operator: "It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your car got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid up, so I just assumed that you'd be using it."

Customer: "@#%/$@&?#!"

Operator: "I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already got a July 2006 conviction for cussing out a cop."

Customer: (Speechless)

Operator: "Will there be anything else, sir?"

Customer: "No, nothing. oh, yeah, don't forget the two free liters of Coke your ad says I get with the pizzas."

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents us from offering free soda to diabetics."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Do what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:35 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rambunctious Rudeboy   The Rambunctious Rudeboy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rambunctious Rudeboy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: