Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi I'm the NightWatcher

Go down 
+2
Tothian
NightWatcher
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

Hi I'm the NightWatcher Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Hi I'm the NightWatcher . I'm only 16 so right now I'm lookin for guidance, suggestions and advice . I'm super passionate about this. Looking for tips on combat training and the most efficient way to armor up my uniform. I've got the mask and everything down.great to be here, super excited. Justice is te name of the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group

Also, you'd posted this in another thread so I split it and made your post into a new thread here.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:01 pm

NightWatcher,

Hello and welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:05 pm

yeah i wasnt able to type to much on the mobile thing. just chose the first box i could find
Back to top Go down
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:10 pm

i was also wondering if you guys knew a cheap but effective way to get a uniform going. the old one is pretty roughed up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:42 pm

I put mine togather with thing that I already had and welcome to te forum Night Watcher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:25 am

What up?
Back to top Go down
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 am

Thanks Datk Ghost
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:44 pm

Welcome aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:08 pm

NightWatcher wrote:
Thanks Datk Ghost

That's Dark Ghost but then I am not one to talk about spelling
Back to top Go down
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

sorry about that. really hard to type on an itouch:/nice suit by the way as well. i was looking into a rorschach mask myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:13 pm

well I do not know about that you really want a mask not use a a known comic hero cause then that well be when that mask is seen people will think of you not a comic hero
Back to top Go down
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Yoda Clone Trooper ill stick with the other one i have. ink blot is cool though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:53 pm

ues they are but you do not want to copy a comice but rather become you own hero
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:31 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network! =)

For armor suggestions: https://heroesnetwork.forumotion.net/t1305-my-armor-wish-list#15800
For combat training, I'll always advise the divide and run method. Basically just pulling whoever is hurting whoever away from whoever and pushing him away, ordering the victim to run and then leave the scene with them. I'd reccomend Highschool Wrestling and Krav Maga;particularily the defensive aspects of Krav Maga; it's great for weapon disarming, scenario training, and efficient blocks and redirections for virtually any attack. Krav Maga is pretty much "how to take control" and highschool wrestling, though a kids sport, can be very useful, especially if you're taken to the ground. I'd reccomend patroling in a vehicle and keeping a gun in your vehicle. You should never have to use the gun for firing if you wish; the simple act of pointing a gun at someone and barking orders like "GET ON YOUR KNEES!" can stop a fight before it even has a chance to begin. You want to pull your gun out before they pull theirs out. Train in isosocles stance, weaver, and chapman and use whatever feels most comfortable for you; I personally like weaver, but in high stress situations where you're pumped full of adrenaline and have gross motor instincts always use isosolecse. (I have no idea how to spell that; but I know it begins with an "I"). You can probably google it and it'll say "Did you mean___?", and alwayskeep in mind the three basic safety rules of guns 1. Always keep it pointed in a safe direction, 2. ALWAYS keep your finger OFF the trigger until you make the decision to open fire. 3. Always keep the gun unloaded until ready to use (in your home basically; in your glove box is classified as "ready to use" (or at least it should be; what good is an unloaded gun in your truck??). There's other rules too such as knowing how to check if it's loaded, (release the mag first , pull back the slide, look down the barrel (FROM THE CHAMBER; don't point it at your eye and look down it, lol).
What else, ah, super powers. You'd probably like some of those too: https://heroesnetwork.forumotion.net/t1279-hero-boy-s-super-power-tutorial-thread
More on the way; stay tuned haha.
I'd advise against the mask and reccomend patroling in a town/city where nobody knows you and keeping your home a secret, but that's just me; nothing against masks. Though if you do decide on a mask, keep in mind it could project suspicion and distrus in those you wish to help and protect. You don't want to scare people. Though, if you have a mask like Mystery Man, you should't have to worry about scaring anyone too bad, haha. But all concealing ink blot mask of a deranged vigilante from the comic books may be a bad choice, just my opinion though. Smile
OH, and here is probably the MOST importatn thing I can bequethe to you. The super gadget which you will use most frequently in all likelihood on your late night safety patrols: a first aid kit. Well stocked. Keep survival bags and camping gear in your vehicle, as well as tools for helping stranded motorists (take up shop class if you're not in it already; trust me it's boring but handy haha). If you have a utility belt, or use one, all you need on it is a compact first aid kit (keep a Big One in your vehicle), a flashlight (EXTRA bright; great shield for people who may want to hurt you; hard to attack when you're being blasted with umpteen lumens of light in your face), cell phone (have 911 and your Ice [In Case of Emergency] on speed dial) and a camera. Better if it's one capable of taking video. Ideally you want a body worn camera; they make some nice ones for sunglasses which record everything you see and some have interchangeable lenses. Oh, and personal alarms would be handy too; before a situation gets violent, or when you can see that it's about to very soon, you want to attract as much attention to the area as possible; yell scream, shout fire, make a huge scene, is all good, but personal alarms are real handy as they emit a sound so loud that somebody is BOUND to come and see what it was, and it may even scare attackers away, (bad guys usually don't like having attention drawn to them, so use that to your advantage. Birhgt lights, loud noises, flashy outfit, etc; the more attention you draw the more people will come and also help by calling police or pitching int hemselves. By doing the right things at the right times you can have yourself an army in minutes.

The first most crucial weapon you can have, is your mind. The second mos crucial weapon (though some may argue that it's the first; both are crucial) are the minds of your enemies. Your enemy is the one who controls himself, so logically he is your asset in controling him. Psychology and sociology can be very potent forms of warfare if you know and learn how to use it. Just ask Machievelli. Stalin. Napoelean. Study men of power to learn how to gather for yourself power as well; note 1. How they came to their power, 2. How they maintained their power, and 3, most important, how they fell from power, (so you don't make the same mistake).
My philosophy is basicaly using alternative warfare methods to help prevent future violence; if you play a good hand; you can control entire groups of humans and have everything set up, and with one flick, everything finally falls into place. Like dominoes. Wink
Anyhoo....I have a shit ton of experience and skills and advice, but it's too much to list in one post, and I'm not particularily sure what you may be interesed in. Throw me a PM some time. Smile

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Boy
Back to top Go down
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Cool dude . Yea the Rorschach mask has been discarded. I'm not up to date on this pm thing or this site yet I'm pretty new so maybe u cud initiate that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 pm

ok PM is like email here on the forum Envolve Chat is our IM ( instant chat ) and the portal is like a vidoe chat or voice chat
Back to top Go down
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:40 pm

oh i see.. hero boy cool suit
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Titles : Mercy

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

welcome
-mercy
Back to top Go down
Mercy

Mercy

Titles : Mercy

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm

nightwatcher
Back to top Go down
NightWatcher

NightWatcher

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:35 pm

thanks mercy Very Happy . any significance behind ur name? a story?
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Watching the night...whilst the night...watches...you!
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:46 am

And of course... WELCOME to the network!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:38 pm

ice to meet you
Nightwatcher
There are other
things you can do besides
just crime fighting
Including different types
of community services
such as snow removal
Playground clean up
and repairs
Vollunteer to set up for festival
events Take a stand against
bullies and be there for kids
who are being bullied
at school or on the street
Be there for kids with
disabilites or life threating illnesses
such as leukimiea
Even the simple little things
such as rescuing a cat or child
from a tree or other high
place Assuming that you
can reach him safely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm the NightWatcher   Hi I'm the NightWatcher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm the NightWatcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: