Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Laws & Legalities Section!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Welcome to the Laws & Legalities Section! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Laws & Legalities Section!   Welcome to the Laws & Legalities Section! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Please try to make sure that any information you post is accurate, and feel more than free to also share the source you got it from, be it from which book/author, or from which website/URL, or from an actual Lawyer - so that there will be no mistakes as to the legitimacy of your information - and no you wouldn't need to post a name of the Lawyer.

Myself and the Heroes Network members claim no responsibility in any way shape or form for the accuracy of any of these laws, these are simply just additional resources we intend to help you with to make sure you are prepared the best way you possibly could be when it comes to understanding the knowledge of such things. It is always a good idea to do as much research as you possibly can to understand each law.

Anyway, feel free to add any useful and relevant information on laws and legalities here in this section. I hope you find it useful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Page 1 of 1