Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bilderberg Group

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Bilderberg Group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bilderberg Group   Bilderberg Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:45 am

Hero Man,

It's good that you're doing those things and have back up.

Also, I can't lie and say that I know all the answers. But to try to answer some of them the best I can, I'd have to say, some of the ones in high places have actually talked about it, even if a bit nervously. Some of their smaller term agendas get known about, but their long term goal from what I know is to reduce the population so that they can control it easier.

There's a lot more to it, just do some research on Google and YouTube - since there's a lot of content you can find. And I haven't really heard any good things at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Bilderberg Group   Bilderberg Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 am

Huh, well if that's true I agree that they do need to be stopped somehow. Verification would be nice. How would one go about finding out when and where the next meeting takes place? I must admit, it would be nice to know and seeing as I've gained more mastery over my invisibility and mind control tactics it's tempting to see if there's some way I could use them to get inside and listen in on one of the meetings. I'm unaware what particular "field" of politics it is; what type of people go there, and thus am unsure of what a proper disguise would be. A multi thousand dollar business suit, the right fragrences laced on the jacket, some posture modification, a fake badge and a little charisma can go a long way. Oh, and frameless nonprescription eye glasses, very powerful weapon. Psychologically. I know a few tricks with reading glasses to really intimidate people and even interogate them; lawyers use the same tricks; you'll see them waving their glasses off, taking them off and pointing them to proove a point, etc. It's used best to simply shut people right up real quick. Which, can supplement addition mind control and psychological warfare tactics.

So far it seems they've met largely at hotels. So perhaps a hotel employee uniform would suffice, at least give me a reason to be there. Or if it's too risky to not have an authoritive presence, further recon should be done on the security presence, particularily whether or not they are all acqianted and know each other. Sharing a drink with a little additive in it to make one of them take a nap would be enough time for me to grab his clothes, use his pass to make a quick fake ID, (simply replacing my photo with is and using the ironing method)....I like scenario training like this haha. XD

As you can see I like being as discreet as possible, but there's a lot of variables that still need to be gathered and understood first. We need more gathered intelligence.

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Bilderberg Group   Bilderberg Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:58 am

Hero Man,

It's invitation only. Check out some of the stuff posted in here already, like the links and videos. It can explain more there.

And it isn't just politics, but also media, and business.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bilderberg Group   Bilderberg Group - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bilderberg Group
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: