Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm by Quantum Viper

» Spell Resistance
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» RuneScape.
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2019 7:55 pm by Quantum Viper

» Thief Prevention Tips
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

» 14 methods on how to start a fire
THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 11:09 pm by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Batman videos Encryption Throwing ShowStopper Society Handbook File Asian Weapons

THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT Empty
PostSubject: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:05 pm

MY NAME IS THE ARMORED KNIGHT I'M A PASTOR BY DAY RLSH BY KNIGHT. I WATCH OVER MY TOWN THAT NO EVIL HAPPENS ON THE STREETS AFTER DARK. I'M VERY SKILLED IN THE MARTIAL ARTS CALLED JEET-KUNE-DO, PAI LUME KUNG-FUAND PHILPINO MARTIAL ARTS. VERY HIGHLY SKILLED IN ALL 3 STYLES...THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT 3523058175
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:16 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Greetings and welcome Armored Knight glad to have you on the forum
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Armored Knight!

Welcome to the Heroes Network man! It's good to see you over here!

One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network Armoured Knight.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Thank You Everyone... it is very awesome here thank you Tothian for the invite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Armored Knight you said you were a pastor may I ask what faith?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 am

Armored Knight,

No problem. Also I like the new suit design. It's like Batman -meets- Iron Man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:30 am

I'm a Pentecostal Pastor
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Vice President of the Heroes Network
Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Welcome aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:20 pm

thank you DarkShadow Rising
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Ah I am a Baptists for the most part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

that not a problem brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm

well I was wandering what the differance between the tow as I like to learn about other faiths
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:07 am

Armored Knight,

LOL - To the calling him DarkShadow Rising - DarkShadow used to say "DarkShadow Out" at the end of every post for years - kind of like when ever some people hang up on radio call or phone, say they "-Their name- out!" - So, to in an attempt to reshape the flow of things in his life to a more positive uplifting thing, and somewhat getting the idea from the new Batman movie, I suggested he change it to DarkShadow Rises or Rising, something like that. And he went with it. Has an interesting ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT   THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE INTRODUCTION OF ARMORED KNIGHT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: