Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, I am moon Knight

Go down 
+2
Tothian
Moon Knight
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon Knight

Moon Knight

Hello, I am moon Knight Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:40 am

Hi there, my name is moon knight and I am a active RLSH currently based out of cook county Illinois. I may not be one of the well knowns in the community such as (insert name her :3) but I am slowly working to make an impact in my community and those around me. Those of you who personally know me know that Im a relitivly young guy with a good head on his shoulders, but still has alot to learn from many others in the community.I am mostly a charity activist, but I do occasionally do crime patrols in the chicago loop as well as the towns surrounding the windy city. I am new to this site and how it works, but being the tec head I am I should be able to figure it out.If you would like to know anything more about me feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:43 am

Moon Knight,

Your suit looks awesome. And welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!

And it's alright if you're not too known yet. I mean, I knew of you. But, also here's another place to get to know everyone and have people get to know you too. Feel free to have a look around, I hope you like what you see and keep wanting to come back for more. Also feel free to join in on the discussions too. All kinds of fun stuff, and useful stuff too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:04 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network, Moon Knight.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
C

C

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I've heard you several times on the Superhero Academy. Good to have you aboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Welcome aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Dybbuk

Dybbuk

Titles : Dybbuk

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

==Dybbuk==
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:12 pm

Welcome Moon Knight,

I figured you were already a member
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

Titles : The Spider-man guy, the talking shadow, Blackout, the man on the can

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:03 am

Moon Knight, welcome to the network, you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:16 am

Hello and welcome to the forum Moon Knight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:32 am

welcome to the HN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am moon Knight   Hello, I am moon Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am moon Knight
Page 1 of 1