Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

» www.Tothian.com
Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm by Tothian

» Welcome to the Heroes Network
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm by Sound Hound

» Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!
Mon May 23, 2016 6:58 pm by ex26

» Do you believe in time travel?
Mon May 23, 2016 6:17 pm by ex26

Keywords
aspects ShowStopper Masks ecliptico pictures gloves dark police Real Goggles fighting Group video RLSH SuperHeroes angel Guns shield Tothian suits Pizza Colorado hero Phoenix anti quotes

Share | 

Which upcoming superhero films are you most looking forward to seeing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Iron Man 3
14%
 14% [ 4 ]
Captain America: Winter Soldier
14%
 14% [ 4 ]
Thor 2: The Dark World
11%
 11% [ 3 ]
The Avengers 2
14%
 14% [ 4 ]
Spider-Man 2
11%
 11% [ 3 ]
Man of Steel
7%
 7% [ 2 ]
Kick-Ass 2: Balls to the Wall
14%
 14% [ 4 ]
Wolverine 2
14%
 14% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Which upcoming superhero films are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:44 pm

I'm gonna make this one a multiple choice poll. If I forgot anything, we could just add that in another Poll.

Be sure to vote your choices and please be sure to add your thoughts as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero films are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:50 pm

I voted everything except for Man of Steel. I'll still most likely see it and enjoy it. But I'm just not setting very high expectations for it nor feeling very enthusiastic, based on what I know of other Superman movies and especially what I saw of this one's previews.

The one I'm most looking forward to obviously, is Avengers 2. After that, Captain America 2, then Thor 2 close behind that. Iron Man 2 I'm really looking forward to a lot.

I'd like to see the Kick-Ass sequel. I do hope to at least see some character development in it though.

As for Wolverine 2, I'm not the biggest X-Men fan, but I still enjoy them. So I think it'd be alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero films are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:17 pm

I voted for everything except the Kick-Ass 2 movie. The very name of that movie is just awkward to say, it's highly difficult for me to say just typing it, and if the name says anything about the movie itself, I don't think I'd enjoy it very much.

I haven't seen any previews for any of the other movies yet, though, so I don't know very much about them at all, other than that I'm familiar with the main characters, and therefore would like to see them. A few years ago I used to be one of those people that was like a detective trying to find out everything I could about all the newest movies that were going to come out, not huge spoilers, though. But over the past year I've found I like the surprise of just having fun and experiencing the movie without having any real expectations about it, and it also makes everything in the movie more of a surprise, instead of seeing a scene and thinking, "Oh, I knew about that already."

I also heard that they're making a new Hellboy movie. Not a reboot, but a sequel. No idea when it'll be out, though.
Back to top Go down
NightKick Nash

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero films are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:14 pm

im mostly looking forward to watching kickass 2 and captain america 2

and have u guys seen the dark knight rises
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero films are you most looking forward to seeing?   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm

ShowStopper,
Interesting! I wonder when it'll come out.

Nightkick Nash,
Yes. I posted a review here:
http://heroesnetwork.forumotion.net/t826-dark-knight-rises
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero films are you most looking forward to seeing?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1