Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section!   Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:54 am

This is the place to talk about things such as CPR, and also treating things such as frost bite, accidental poisoning, injuries, snake and insect bites, illnesses, and other health-related things.

Feel free to post any questions or comments you may have about this sort of thing here in this section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section!   Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:22 am

Hi. I need..... Uhm..... All of those things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section!   Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:40 am

What in specific are you wanting to know about right now? I plan on writing some things soon, but if you tell me what you would like to know, that could help me out with deciding what to write about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section!   Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Well, my specific list of shit I'd like to know includes:

Cpr

first aid

how to respond when people are drowning in their own blood

......Like...... Everything that you stated up there. My brain is your sponge, let me soak up all the knowledge you have to spill. That sounded weird and I'm never saying it again.

.......I might say it again. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section!   Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Disclaimer: This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, emergency treatment or formal first-aid training. Don't use this information to diagnose or develop a treatment plan for a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider. If you're in a life-threatening or emergency medical situation, seek medical assistance immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section!   Welcome to the First Aid and Medical Section! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1