Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crossfire the Crusader

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Crossfire the Crusader Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:24 am

Im sure many of you already know me...but I promised Tothian I would post an introduction.

I am Crossfire the Crusader...an RLSH from Hot Springs, Arkansas and host of SUPERHERO ACADEMY on Blog Talk Radio.

I probably won't post much here as I am more of a lurker on the boards right now, but I will check in here periodically incase anyone wants to message me.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:35 am

Crossfire!

Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us! One of us!

I do hope that you get to post about the Nick Fury & S.H.I.E.L.D. blog post in the Journal Section when you get the chance. It was my favorite one of your blog posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:15 am

We're glad you joined us here, Crossfire! Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 am

Crossfire glad to see you made it to the Heros Network welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 pm

Welcome to the HN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Hey Im chillighted to see you on here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Welcome Crossfire the Crusader and I hope you fined this site very usefull as I have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Greetings CrossFire. Apparently A few heros her think I am you, so In advance I will apologize for any issue this may bring up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire the Crusader   Crossfire the Crusader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossfire the Crusader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: