Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Arrow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Black Arrow's my name, and helpin's my game! I'm always helping with homeless outreach programs, and I'm a pretty good shot with a bow and arrow (hence my name). Moving to Saginaw Michgan shortly. Looking forward to working with the Michgan Heroes Network.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Black Arrow,

Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!

And the guys on the Michigan Heroes Network are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:31 pm

Greetings Black Arrow we are glad to have you with us. Welcome to the Heros Network.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Thank you for the warm welcomes, I will take a few pictures as soon as I get a new webcam.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Welcome to the HN & welcome to MICHIGAN. "ONE OF US!"
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:07 am

Welcome Aboard.

DS out
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:12 am

Hey, welcome to the Heroes Network. I hope you find it fun and informative.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Im chillighted to have you on board here
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Do they really have Polarman action figures?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 pm

They could. It wouldn't be too hard to make one.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:11 pm

I know he has a custom Transformer, and I think action figure, too. Not sure about the second. But Tothian's right, it shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:41 am

hit me up when you get to Saginaw i work in that general region.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 am

I believe I just got a job in that area, so I will be movin shortly... there's just the hardship of finding an apartment as a minor.
Back to top Go down
Ecliptico

Ecliptico

Titles : Counter-Criminalism

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:35 am

Hi...what kind of bow do you have. Been working on non lethal tips myself. For arrows that is. I know you can make a net gun from a paintball pistol. Arrows got a lot more force behind them...or you can aim below the waist...not attempted murder at that point...then its just assault....
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 am

Just a simple compound bow, but even though I'm semi-new to the laws surrounding what we do, I'm pretty sure it would be neither of those things in self defense.
Back to top Go down
Ecliptico

Ecliptico

Titles : Counter-Criminalism

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 am

Yould be suprised what they'll charge you with...just had a guy get arrested for dressing up like superman and got caught patrolling. Police don't like people doing their jobs for them. I do... Smile
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 am

Cops don't even do thier jobs!!!!! That's the exact reason we're doing it!!!! That's the last I can say, I have work to do Stay safe, I'll be back later.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:54 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Some cops do their jobs right, but there are some who just don't care. But, that depends on where you're looking, and who you're looking at. To say that they're all bad would be very similar to them saying that every one of us is all crazy, stupid, dangerous, etc.

We also have to understand that, while crime fighting shouldn't be an ego boost, in the minds of cops, they patrol and are around people, some people can feel a bit uneasy around them. A superhero patrols and are around people, and people want to take pictures with them. Then again, you have a cop asking someone to do something, people are likely to listen to that versus if a superhero asks them to do something. Cops and Superheroes are both needed, but in different ways. Cops prevent chaos, but superheroes represent something different, which in the minds of some people, they bring a sense of hope, to know that there are still some in the world who care about doing what is right. Superheroes and Cops are kind of similar but also different. It's hard to compare the two as to which one is better. It's like apples and oranges. Or, to make another food reference. It's like saying which people are better cooks? The ones who bake pizza versus the ones who work at a chinese food restaurant, or a subway? It depends on which specific ones you're looking at.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Also, I'm not sure of the legalities of bows and arrows. I'll look in to it though.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 pm

police can do their job right & I have alot of respect for them,their job ain't easy. dealing with drug addicts,car accidents,suicide,liars,thieves ect. not all police officers are bad cuz a few have taken advantage of our trust,that just indicates that there is always a variety of type of people regardless who they are or what they do. besides that's not why I do this,is because I think I can do their job better. I'm pretty sure I could'nt compete with them,I do it cause I believe in doing the right thing for myself & those around me. a few last things Black Arrow,the police would operate better if people worked better with them & honored their authority. also not to be a dick,but I was'nt to thrilled by the idea of you speaking for all of us,on such a sticky subject.

we're still cool,this is just my own viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:32 pm

Red Vision,

As for the point you're making, I know what you mean and I personally do agree with you.

As for what Black Arrow was saying, I don't think he meant it the way he phrased it. Like, sometimes I say "What we do isn't a type of volunteer job, it's a way of life" - that's just my opinion, and while most people I ask often either agree or see the point I'm trying to make when I say that, my actual intention isn't to speak for everyone, it's just how I see things.

Of course, you're right that it's true that it is good to make sure that we don't define all of us as a whole the same way, as much as some people might want to.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:38 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 am

like always.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Arrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Arrow   Black Arrow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Arrow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next