Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Golden Aerie
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:35 pm by DarkShadow

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

» www.Tothian.com
Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm by Tothian

» Welcome to the Heroes Network
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm by Sound Hound

Keywords

Share | 

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which of the following movies are you most looking forward to seeing?
Sherlock Holmes 2
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
Ghost Rider 2
4%
 4% [ 1 ]
The Amazing Spider-Man
12%
 12% [ 3 ]
The Dark Knight Rises
36%
 36% [ 9 ]
The Avengers
44%
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am

I just saw the sherlock holmes & it was really a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:33 am

Red Vision,

You are right! Check out the review and post your thoughts Here
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:29 am

There's a cool new trailer out for the Avengers movie:

http://marvel.com/avengers_movie/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Two-Gun Kid or Kid Colt? Gee, me too! I wonder why...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:22 pm

Im all for another superman movie however I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT LEX LUTHOR! at least having him escape form jail in the 2nd movie and again in the 4th film but how about leaving him in jail and bringing in Brainiac Metallo or even Mr Myxplikzik Have him played by the same actor who played him in the Superman Animated series and as a computer character Superman I think is the only Superhero movie where they use the same villians over and over again

Is there talk of an upcomming Flash Movie? I hope they use Captain Cold and Captain Boomerang with Gorilla Grodd

I think I heard about Wonder Woman being used in a movie too Maybe VS Cheetah?
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:45 pm

Geist,
What?

Polarman,
A Flash Movie would be cool. I heard that they were gonna work on a Wonder Woman movie, but cancelled it.

Also, if I knew about "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" before I made this poll, I would've included that in it too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 pm

@ Geist:

simple,they both had great storylines & were awesome adventures.

I liked how kid colt was blamed for a murder he did'nt do & that was how he got the name,after the colt 45. but he was'nt really that good with the pistol at all,it was mostly this made up rep of him being this cold blooded outlaw. most of his comics ended with a fist fight,where we was good at & through out the series captured those who did the actual murder & became a local hero. (that's great stuff) As for 2-gun,heck he was just awesome period!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 am

@Tothian- I heard that Wonder Woman was going to be a new TV show on FOX. If only they had got her suit right, then they would have been able to make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:04 am

how hard can it be,to do her suit right?
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Red Vision,

I think that was the point. Something to do with them not wanting kids to see that. Or something like that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 am

Article About Her Suit

And that was just the first one, the second one didn't look very good, either, better than that one, but it still didn't look like "Wonder Woman", I mean, sort of, but I guess people were still unhappy. Here's a pic of the second one they made for her:

I just found out it was going to be on NBC, not FOX. I still don't see how anyone could fight in that thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:58 pm

they should have just keep her suit the way how it's always been,it ain't no state secret. she been wearing it since 1941,everyone has seen her boobs anyways. linda carter wore the right suit & no one freaked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:28 am

I know, her suit had the perfect balance of femininity and warrior. They should have stuck with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

that's hollywood for ya.
Back to top Go down
NightKick Nash

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri May 11, 2012 7:19 am

Ive checked out the Avengers and the movie was awesome. I think that it is the greatest superhero movie
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri May 11, 2012 7:29 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri May 11, 2012 5:27 pm

What If?... The Vision had the Brain Pattern of Wonder Woman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Thu May 17, 2012 1:46 pm

they done that polar man.lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri May 18, 2012 11:14 am

Between Avengers Amazing Spiderman and Batman Dark Knight Rises Im just waiting to see which one comes in first then view them as they come in

Avengers should be here hopefully next friday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri May 18, 2012 11:22 am

What if Diana Prince and Simon Williams had their minds and bodies switched by Knag and Darksied so that Diana woke up as Wonderman and Simon woke up as Wonder Woman

What if Robin Williams was to play Wonderman in the next Avengers Movie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri May 18, 2012 11:46 am

Give Wonder woman a full red shirt if she is going to wear long pants Maybe replace the headband with a silver helmet bearing the wings of Herms the messenger and put a pair of smaller red wings on the bottome of her boots
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Fri May 25, 2012 5:18 pm

where do you get these ideas from polarman?lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon May 28, 2012 4:20 pm

I used to work in a thrift store where I made all kinds of superhero halloween costumes back in the 90s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Mon May 28, 2012 4:23 pm

I watched The Avengers Last Friday night

Very funny movie Now Im waiting to see if Batman or Spiderman will come out first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:27 pm

I liked the avengers,I'll pass on the other two for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   

Back to top Go down

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next