Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?

Go down 
+2
Captain Knight
Tothian
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which of the following movies are you most looking forward to seeing?
Sherlock Holmes 2
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_lcap4%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Ghost Rider 2
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_lcap4%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
The Amazing Spider-Man
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_lcap12%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
The Dark Knight Rises
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_lcap36%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 9 ]
The Avengers
Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_lcap44%Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? Empty
PostSubject: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:56 am

I'm not sure if I'm missing any, but I'll just go with these 5 choices, it's not like I'd be unable to add more in the future, and I think there's actually an option on this forum to un-choose certain votes, in order to change your vote if you want, if you want.

And yes, I consider Sherlock Holmes to be a superhero.

I'm voting The Avengers, because it's just an awesome team, and all the other movies like Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man 1 & 2 were really cool. And if I had to say, I'd say Dark Knight Rises in a close second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:26 am

For me it's all bout Holmes he is my inspiration and I feel it necessary to spam the hell out of the release date and maybe some spoilers if I can bear it lol.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:29 am

I can't blame you for that. I love reading the Sherlock Holmes stories. I LOVED the movie when I saw it, and the sequel looks even more awesome than I'd thought.

I always like to see movies before other people post about it though.

Yet, some spoilers are cool though, to get people excited for the movie. Sherlock Holmes would be my close-3rd choice. Followed by the Amazing Spider-Man which looks alright in previous but I'm sure it'll exceed my expectations.

Ghost Rider was cool but I liked it because it was a superhero movie, aside from that there wasn't much I felt I could relate to, about him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Chain

Lord Chain

Titles : Lord of the Shanatu, member of the Six

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:08 pm

i think the most anticipated is the avengers.
i personally have a tie between the avengers and dark knight rises.
Back to top Go down
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:33 pm

they are all great looking movies, plan on seeing them all but as it stands for me the most anticipated for me is a game of shadows.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:44 pm

The interesting thing is for some time, a few years back, I'd been wanting to read the Sherlock Holmes stories, and so I started reading them in September. It wasn't too long after that that I remembered first seeing a trailer for the new Sherlock Holmes movie that would be out in a few months.

Batman Begins and The Dark Knight had us waiting for this third version for 6 years now, the Avengers for about 3 years now, although the Avengers had several more movies leading up to the Avengers. We had Hulk (different actor playing Bruce Banner in the Avengers - and Lou Ferigno [who I met before - long story] is going to be playing the voice of the Hulk again, after not playing him for like what, 40 years now), Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, and most of them having that scene at the ending credits, all leading up to the Avengers.

I had no idea they'd be making a Ghost Rider sequel. What was it like 7 or 8 years since the first one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:47 pm

I think that The Avengers has had more movies in a short amount of time leading up for it, building up the excitement, which is why most people are more excited about it than some of the other movies.

I can't wait to see the Sherlock Holmes 2 myself, I can't wait to see what it's about.

The Dark Knight Rises, though, is suspended in a lot of mystery right now, which is one of the factors as to why it is so fascinating at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 pm

ShowStopper is right about the Avengers.

Without giving away any spoilers since I don't know much of it myself, supposedly Professor Moriarty is gonna be in it.

The Dark Knight is mysterious, although they have given some hints about it, like supposedly it's going to take place like 7 or 8 years after The Dark Knight. I'm just wondering how he bounces back from being seen as the bad guy in The Dark Knight. I'm guessing it's probably gotta be something along the lines of like what happened to Hancock. Eventually they realize how much they need him and then he's there to the rescue to fight the bad guys, although with the more realistic nature of this movie, that's probably not likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:21 pm

The only things I know about the Dark Knight Rises so far is that Bane, Catwoman, and Batman's old martial arts teacher are going to be in it. And also that Commissioner Gordan's going to be on his deathbed at some point in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:31 pm

yes I remember hearing liam neeson was confirmed for a return in the third movie coming back as razagul once again, should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:32 pm

I think that either Ra's al-Ghul will be back, or, that it might just be a cameo appearance in like a flashback or something. I don't know. Because in Batman Begins, he said something about Ra's al-Ghul immortal, then at the end of the movie it looks like he dies, and he doesn't act all like "Oh no!" he does this meditation thing, which reminded me of what Obi-Wan Kenobi did right before Darth Vader cut him in half and he disappeared.

I remember in the trailer, it showed Commissioner Gordon on his death bed. But, I don't know what that was all about.
Back to top Go down
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 pm

true Ra's could be coming back in the form of a shade, Definitely worth seeing when it comes out at any rate.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 pm

Definetely.

I had been hoping to see Superman and Batman united in a film. I had heard that they were originally planning to make one, and the Superman Returns would have had the Sequel called The Man of Steel - and then the third Superman & 4th Batman (of this series) would be combined. I don't think we've ever seen Superman and Batman together in a live action film, only i cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Captain Knight

Captain Knight

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Ya I read that somewhere too, I think it has potential to see the two in action unified against a common enemy I don't know what super villian would make a good antagonist for the movie though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 pm

I went with the AVENGERS. I'm burned out on batman flicks for the time being.lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:35 am

Captain Knight,
Good question. Perhaps if they had Superman & Batman uniting, and beginning the formation of the Justice League, then probably Lex Luthor who forms the Injustice League.

Red Vision,
Yeah same here as for voting for the Avengers, but why are you burned out on Batman films at this time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:36 am

I heard that they were having two actors for Ra's Al Gul. The old one, and a younger actor.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:43 am

It might be that, too, but what about the real one (played by Qui-Gon Jinn) and then the asian decoy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:14 am

I don't know? I've seen them countless times. same for spider-man,let someone else get a turn. the GREEN HORNET WAS AWESOME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:16 am

I'd like to see a 2-GUN KID or KID COLT movie by marvel,like they did with HEX.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:42 am

RED VISION wrote:
I don't know? I've seen them countless times. same for spider-man,let someone else get a turn. the GREEN HORNET WAS AWESOME!

Yeah that's true about Batman, there have been many. And while they're all awesome, each new one seems to be better and more improved than the last ones, even though the older a certain Batman is, the more legendary they are. There were two different guys who played Batman in the 1940's. One around 1943, and the other around 1949.

But, Spider-Man was only played by that one guy, at least in recent years. And only 3 movies.

Green Hornet was good. Did you ever see the old ones around the days of when Adam West was Batman?

Also, after ShowStopper and I see the new Sherlock Holmes movie, we'll have to make a poll about the best Superhero Movie of 2011.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:32 am

I think that X23 needs a movie. She's my favorite MARVEL character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 pm

I've seen both original batman movies & i own the second one. they were serials based in chapters by columbia pictures. lewis wilson (BATMAN) douglas croft (ROBIN) in the 1st movie called: BATMAN it was in 1943. ROBERT LOWERY (BATMAN) Johnny duncan (ROBIN) in the second movie called: BATMAN & ROBIN it was in 1949. The reasons for two actors were 1). the first movie did poorly & hollywood thought they needed better quality actors with more experience. 2). the first actors were both drafted into WWll & their acting careers never took back off again.

the dude who played spiderman,was kinda dorky.lol

the green hornet was awesome & I own that as well. I sure did watch it,I use to run home from grade school to watch BATMAN,GREEN HORNET & ULTRA MAN that all followed each other in a row. HERE's a little bit of trivia: did you know that in comic books the LONE RANGER (JOHNNY REID) & GREEN HORNET (BRITT REID) are distant relatives?

Last edited by RED VISION on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 pm

I wonder if in comic books,if TWO-GUN KID & DAREDEVIL are distant relatives? they both have the same name. (MATT MURDOCK) IDK?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 am

Wow, I didn't know that they were drafted in to World War 2. Very interesting. I did notice that the fight scenes weren't as advanced as they are now. The fight scenes looked equal, like Batman throws a punch, bad guy throws a punch, back and forth a few times and usually Batman wins, but sometimes him or Robin gets captured.

And that's really cool about the Lone Ranger & Green Hornet being related. Was that ever mentioned in the TV Series of Green Hornet?

And I wonder if they'll make a sequel to Green Hornet. Green Hornet & Kato kind of remind me of me and H-Bomb when we patrol together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?   Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which upcoming superhero movie are you most looking forward to seeing?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next