Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Punisher Movie

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Which was the best Punisher? (Be movie character, and/or movie)
Dolph Lundgren 1989
Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_vote_lcap36%Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Thomas Jane 2004
Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_vote_lcap45%Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Ray Stevenson 2008
Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_vote_lcap18%Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 pm

It's not that her acting was bad. It's just that her role was an awkward one in the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:04 pm

your right,she get goofy roles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 pm

I think if they were going to make a good Punisher movie, they'd get a no-name actor with a great amount of emotional range. Then they'd get Quentin Tarantino, Frank Miller or Kevin Smith involved. They might include a big-name villain, but they'd definitely make it dark, gritty and mainly emphasize the emotional supression as well as the physical battles.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:23 pm

What kind of villain do you think they should send the Punisher to punish in a Punisher movie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 pm

The Kingpin.
I think they did Jigsaw, didn't they?
Bullseye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 7:50 pm

I think they should have him battle a hero,like captain america or spider-man to help put him into character.
even tho he fights crime,he is a fugitive.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:44 am

Geist,
They did use Jigsaw in Punisher War Zone. As far as Kingpin and Bullseye go, they were already used in the Daredevil movie.

Red Vision,
But then remember how they treated him in Punisher War Zone. Even though 'officially' they couldn't endorse him, they really knew that him going after all the mafia guys was actually making their jobs easier and safer. With him doing what he was doing, they knew that they would be more likely to go home safe at the end of their shifts. The Punisher always goes after the bad guys, and in a few circumstances he gets confused, like I heard one time he thought Peter Parker killed Spider-Man and then Peter Parker was like "No dude trust me, you don't know the whole story!" knowing the way superhero movies work, the heroes always end up being on the same side in the end, but in a Punisher movie, it'd probably be like, the Punisher vs. the other hero(es) - and both vs. the bad guys, and then at the end they have to team up to fight the bad guys, and then they win, and sorta make like a semi-truce but still say that they don't agree with the Punisher operating the way he does, and then he disappears again.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:44 am

*Bump for Armored Knight*
Back to top Go down
Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero

Titles : crime fighter

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 am

i like the tom jane movie he played him the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:33 am

war zone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Punisher Movie   Best Punisher Movie - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Punisher Movie
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3