Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?

Go down 
+2
DarkShadow
Thanatos
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Great and good are seldome the same person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 pm

All the is needed for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:29 pm

It is more heroic to be hated for being someone's friend, than it is to be loved for being someone's enemy.

It is better to be proven wrong, and learn a wise lesson, than it is to be proven right, and learn nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

There is good and evil inside evrey one, the part we choose to act on is what makes us who we are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Every man is gulty for the good they did not do.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:20 am

Man stays wise as long as he searches for wisdom. Once he thinks he has found it, he becomes a fool.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:06 am

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:12 am

People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:18 am

Perfection isn't attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Those who know how to win are much more numerous than those who know how to make proper use of their victories.

The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said.

You've never met a single person you couldn't learn something from.

Don't find fault, find a remedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 pm

It's easier to get into trouble,than it is to get out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:50 pm

the best way to avoid a problem,is to avoid it as being a problem in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm

RED VISION wrote:
the best way to avoid a problem,is to avoid it as being a problem in the first place.

Yes that's true. Another supporting quote is that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Don't call a plumber to fix your roof,do the job RIGHT!!!lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

“Be upright in your whole life; be content in all its changes; so shall you make your profit out of all occurrences; so shall everything that happens to you be a source of praise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

“Let every man judge according to his own standards, by what he has himself read, not by what others tell him.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:45 pm

"Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:31 am

To truly test a man, dont give him obligations, give him power.

( I can see how this quote can be right. There are severl forms of power and each one can corrupt a person easy if they let it.)
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 am

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." -Lou Holtz
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:04 am

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." -Vernon Sanders Law
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:49 am

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:42 pm

Fools rush in where angels feer to tread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:39 pm

"TRUTH,JUSTICE & THE AMERICAN WAY!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:03 pm

" Truth, Justice, and Moderation".

AFJROTC, A-Flight GA,801.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:53 am

Youre only as old as you feel

As long as you believe in your self Others will believe in you

Lets go shovel snow

Holy Horeshoes Batman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Before you can learn from my teachings I must first teach you how to learn

You must learn to balance a tack hammer on your head before you can head of your foes with a balanced attack

Kiss and make up

Oh Im going to be sick

Woa! Somebody call a plastic surgon

You guys make me sick sick sick sick

Im going to puuuuuke BLAUGHUAUGH!

Im going to barf Im going to barf BLAUGHUAGHUAGH

Life forms cuddly little life forms where are you (clap 3 times)

REPORT! Helm controls off line! OH SHIT!

You are my superior officer You are also my friend I always have been and ever shall be your friend

I never took the koiashi maru test until now What do you think of my solution?

What do you get if you Crossbreed a Shish Tzu with a Bull Dog?

A Bull Shish!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?   Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good quotes or bad quotes. What do you think?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next