Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Agent Se7en

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Agent Se7en

Agent Se7en

Titles : Crime Fighter

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:48 am

hello everyone, and thank you for having me on the forums, I know a few of you from facebook , a hand full of you from phone meetings, and only a small group of you that I've had the privilege of running missions with, so hello again Smile and for those of you that I haven't met and will be meeting soon enough hello as well. A little bit about me and what I do.
I've been at this since the day after I helped carry my friend to his grave that I loss to drugs , since then I've moved around a lot and have been to many different states doing my part to educate people and prevent what I can, today I'm located in sunny South Florida, but don't let the hype fool you , this has been by far one of the most insane states I have yet been out to , Working the night shift at strip clubs to gather intel and shut down multiple operations has been my main mission for the last 2 yrs. along the way, I met AND teamed up with Master Legend ,Symbiote and The Purple Lotus, since then we have been doing great things and continue to push past the envelope. Again thank you for having me on the forum , take care

-my missions-

crime prevention

Homeless outreach

anti-human trafficking

anti-drug

note) I am an open book on any topic , if you have any questions feel free to ask What a Face

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Teamse7enn
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:50 am

Seven!

It's awesome to finally see you here. Welcome to the land of awesome, the Heroes Network! Feel free to join in one the other topics we got here, it's all fun and informative stuff.

This is the point in time where I would say "One of us"... and for sake of procedure and fairness... One of us!

But, I've also always wanted to say this in a welcome to a person with a number for their name... (with their number/name, obviously)... Seven of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 am

Hey, Se7en, it's great to have you here, you're now One (or seven) of Us!

group

Now there is Agent Se7en, and Number Seven. That makes you both 14!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:36 am

Seven,

In your avatar - is that a new mask - or is that (partially?) photoshopped? I can't tell?
Back to top Go down
Agent Se7en

Agent Se7en

Titles : Crime Fighter

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 am

na its a pic I took without a mask , so I added the mask after to hide my mug.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Teamse7enn
Tothian
Tothian

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:34 am

Ah. It looks cool - what's it made of?
Back to top Go down

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:42 am

I thought it was real!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:01 am

Oh wait, I read that wrong. I thought Seven said it was real.
Back to top Go down
Doberman

Doberman

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:20 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Xander

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:36 pm

welcome 7 to the HN.
Back to top Go down

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Greetings Agent Se7en welcome to the Heros Network
Back to top Go down
Winter Knight

Winter Knight

Titles : protector, guardian,hero, and currently soldier

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 9:02 pm

welcome comrade...
Back to top Go down

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 am

oh by the way,cool mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Agent Se7en Empty
PostSubject: Re: Agent Se7en   Agent Se7en I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agent Se7en
Page 1 of 1