Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im new here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:23 pm

I just hope im doing this right but you could call me prime superman here i suppose and if theres anything you would like to ask more of from me ill be very happy to tell you. Angel
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Prime Superman,

Welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:29 pm

It's great to see you here, Prime Superman. Welcome to the Heroes Network!

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:33 pm

thanks tothian and show stopper its great to be here and it might take me a few minutes to reply to everyone since i dont have the best internet
Back to top Go down

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 pm

That's alright, it's perfectly understandable. Although, my name is spelled "ShowStopper", one word, two capital S's.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Prime Superman,

It's good to have you here, I hope you find the Heroes Network forum to be both fun and useful.
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Alrighty ShowStopper so is there anything you would like to no about me at all
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm

it looks coo lso far
Back to top Go down

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Why do you want to help others?

How do you plan on doing it?
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm

will i used to be a boyscout along time ago and i enjoyed helping people back then with stuff and today i still try to help people and i just feel good about it when i try to help people i would even defend people that got bullyed sometimes and if i ever encountered something really bad going on i would try to stop it from happening like if someone was robbing the store i would go and stop them i would even save some animals if i saw a cruel person harmming an animal
Back to top Go down

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Welcome to the new HN.
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:34 pm

thanks RED VISION
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:40 pm

And i do try to consider myself like superman
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:46 pm

In what ways?
Back to top Go down

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 pm

I hate bullying myself. It's sad how it's growing, especially on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:03 pm

will its a little different of course but i do have some super strengh and i can handle getting hurt heavy objects half the time and i would compare some of the stuff that happened to superman happened to me i have even cheated death a few times
Back to top Go down

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Hello there Prime Superman it is good to have you with us welcome to the Heros network
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:21 pm

thanks Dark Ghost ,and i used to be in a job trainning program back then and i would resturant stuff like fine dinning i noticed that one of the other students was bullying a girl becuase she was was going threw a hard time since i guess her grandpa died and i told the guy that was being mean to her to stop being mean to her and i went over to the girl and made her feel better by giving her a hug and of course i ended up dating the girl who was bullyed since she told me i made her feel special
Back to top Go down

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:36 pm

It's great to have you here, I hope that you learn a lot, any questions or anything you want to know, we'll help you out.
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 pm

i think im good for now
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 am

Prime Superman,

Feel more than welcome to join in on the topics in the other sections as well. I can assure you that it will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:27 pm

alright i will do that
Back to top Go down

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Prime Superman

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:46 pm

thanks oh and i almost forgot to mention i hope you dont mind but i do have some disablitys but nothing really harmfull and i of course can act like a normal person but
Back to top Go down

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

Hey, a lot of people have disabilities here, you're not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

im new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: im new here   im new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im new here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: