Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Dragonology Society

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

American Dragonology Society Empty
PostSubject: American Dragonology Society   American Dragonology Society I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 10:10 pm

https://dragonology.fandom.com/wiki/American_Dragonology_Society

I've been an acolyte of Dragonology books while in my youth. I've heard rumors of brute-highwaymen (as children of course) taking notice of the Dragonologists assembling teams to create war-machines or freedom-machines because of Dragonology books. My reason to study Dragonology wasn't to be a mere Dragonologist to study science and roleplaying but to become more rambofied. So for me it was to be Dragon Hunter.

Of course, that isn't to say Dragonology isn't my thing. It's in fact at the top of my heart. So While studying Dragonology; the different sort of Dragonologists, dragons, warfare, mage hunting, preparations for other sort of monsters (vampire, demon, werewolf, waterfiend, trolls/monsters, faieries, i.e.), a punk resistance for anarchy, talking animals, natural disasters, inclement weather, engineering/science (of course it'd have to be a little amount to not be side-tracked from being a Dragon Hunter- in my case a Motorcycle Mechanic College(no performance classes after the License), baroque (that's where the other Dragonologists may lose and become Alchemists, I too was lost for a bit... but after putting on muscle I am stronger than what I prequeled as), quantum physics, ignoring space but for fundamentality, gravitational reflexes, swordsmanship, understanding the hyper-lethal-vector, I still havnt implemented mirrors, but I have implemented fire, and much, much more that I still don't believe Dragon Riders are Dragonologists, but they're allowed. They created this Fandom Wiki. Seems they're getting sort of loopy having it around, but with a guy like me communication should get a wheel motion.

They have vast knowledge of Dragonology, it's there in the Wiki. If only they would show and tell the books more professionally. They mentioned an American Dragonology Society in the dragonologist page and these Dragon Riders seem to be different- the only one's I've ever known to encounter wanted to roleplay in Dungeons & Dragons but were subsided because of school. I made the American Dragonology Society before it was warped out of existence. Nice snake move, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: American Dragonology Society   American Dragonology Society I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 10:29 pm

Did a bit of heat-seeking and found an ology wiki. There it had this page:

https://ology.fandom.com/wiki/Dragonology. I've reviewed the contents and now I understand why I am so smart for my Dragon Hunter. The term would have to be "Dragonologist"! I only had one book to learn from in my library and to not suffer ridicule from my sister or the other students I was taciturn to learn barbarian. I learned a great deal- never anything weak like wizardry, but a fair few whelps did bring up wizardry... but this, this is termed Dragonologist! Because the amount of books would literally make you a child and keep playing. I knew that but had the luck to only read one book so I strove for sheer power instead of strength.. . . or something like that. Amazing I made Dragon Hunter, whereas continued research would of had me at Dragonologist and I may have had to fight early on in school. Maybe elementary.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

PostSubject: Re: American Dragonology Society   American Dragonology Society I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2019 1:27 pm

I have succeeded in preparation of my new Fandom Wiki User Profile. Once I am finished with delegating on "SpecialOperationsTrooper" I will officially continue Fandom Wiki's as none other than "Dragonologist by March 14th 2019".

So, henceforth since yesterday Dragonology Wiki had no aspect of Dragon Hunting, Dragon Slaying, Dragon Knighting, Dragon Warring, Dragon Killing, or even a Dungeons & Dragons explicit proclamation. I will make the duty.

The vow is mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Dragonology Society   American Dragonology Society I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Dragonology Society
Page 1 of 1