Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Holy Slayers
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:43 pm by Quantum Viper

» Quantum Viper
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 6:38 pm by Quantum Viper

» PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm by Quantum Viper

» Spell Resistance
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» Thief Prevention Tips
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Batman ShowStopper Throwing Asian videos Encryption Weapons Handbook Society File

Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake.
Mission : G.I.JOE

Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. Empty
PostSubject: Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.   Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm

My neighbor got snoopy and heard rumors about me- then challenged me; So.... To keep myself smart and not fall victim to the fake andal (a real one gained muscle- the one I fight{probably called "The Harvest"} has just business suits and a fancy leased car) Had he had not gained a female to produce 3-5 children he'd of probably never made it so far in life.

Never the less he actually got in my way on the sidewalk and wouldn't move aside. I walked silently around him and he said clearly "That's what I thought." So I stopped, turned to this big fat guy ("yogi bear") and confronted him about it. He got to close and probably thought I'd back up, maybe trip and stumble on my heels and get up awkwardly- then have the idea to go get the police. I instead beat him up- I struck his face and he leaped a good 4 feet back and before he could regain his composure I was already there hitting him with the same right fist back into the same location of his face. He then was falling backwards or something, it was sort of berserking, but he was like hopping on his tippy toes trying to graze me franticly with his one arm. He swung that limb about 10 times within 3 seconds- so I just blocked it with my right arm and gave him a mean jab with my left. If it was any other kind of opponent I'd be winning, but hilariously he fell over ontop of me.

I then resorted to cover my head with my arms- his one arm kept swinging. I got him off me by telling him my arm was getting numb with overblood- he ablidged and got off me (what an idiot). He pointed his finger and said "stay on the ground" though as he walked away, to group up with the other next-door neighbors. I noticed he got off his property. Clearly this fat slob of a male needs to wear suits to remember where he is. I got up and started to maraud towards the group; I wanted to state my case correctly without the group saying whatever.

I got some community service and a no contact order. I left him alone for that year.

The neighbors though thought they had something of a harvest out of him and tried yelling stuff out of their vehicles and driving off (they were like 70 years old) so I called the police and they took care of it. [The real neighborhood is always nice to me. Friendly and just enjoy themselves. This neighbor is trying to get 'Reaver". The other sort of andal- the one that lost to an andal and then tried to duplicate it himself; something around those ideals. A lot of those people are supposed to exist- not to mention but there are probably all sorts of neighbors that havn't but instead try and lie their way to achieve something short of "bunghole" {Pardon my English}.

They're enclosed between a fenced house (the yellers) and my house that has a public pipe under neath it to the irrigation lake behind our houses. I can't have a fence- and there's a giant cinderblock wall as a divider for the other houses in the neighborhood[clearly these are miscreants]. I don't get why he just won't go to the park and play there. He puts up football try-out signs during thanksgiving for those areas and doesn't even show up. Is this guy really that fat? Then I saw him have a warehouse smock one day buttoning it up in the morning. Yes, yes he is.

Those yellers tried to play golf in the block. They hit a golf ball into my yard and one across the street- police came. I've never seen such bewilderment.

Last time I called the police because I heard voices outside my window and saw the slob daintily try and hit a moving car in the street with a Frisbee. So I went to my bathroom, second floor, to see if he was passing it specifically to his children on my lawn. He was. So the police came. The usual, but brand new police, it can't get unicorporated- otherwise I think the same police would have returned. These were brand new. The neighbors brought up "harassment" from their location (clearly they were never helped in school) and as one officer was talking to them and the other guided me to my front door the slob was bellowing all the rumors he heard about me. (From burning a tree down[I was playing with matches on the side of my house next to my oriental neighbor John- it was his bush(it was in it's own circular placement) I felt relaxed and my parents drink alcohol so I was wondering how powerful matches were in fact. {Quite powerful, it startled me and I jutted them out of my palms into that bush accidentally. The firetruck came and cleaned it up] and some other rumors that I vaguely understood. A decade has passed and I stuck to one group of people- I left that group to journey onwards because they were going nowhere. They may have quit drugs finally, but that's no reason to return. I'm content with my sobriety.

But the slob ignored the police officer and said "Can I get the owner of the house? I need an adult!" And started yelling in my direction like the police didn't matter- so I went back inside and went back to RuneScape.

Some of the other neighbors do waddle to his cause to snoop themselves. Some even drive by and "sit" in the street to evesdrop back. This neighborhood is whelpy; those just must be the neighbors of the neighbors that are friendly and these heretics were really trying to vs them to become the Reavers. But calling the police on me for shits and giggles was a wrong move... Am I right?

Very nice neighborhood though. A lot of girls and merriment- but all of those intruders are doing bonfires on their driveways at night and hollering/jeering. I'm not going to go commando and call the police on them their dogs walk without leashes. That's gotta account for something. (All dogs are just trying to be nice)

So, from my school understanding, what to do is: Keep the noise complaints coming. Just don't call to gain a noise complaint- do it smartly. Is their car blocking a fire hydrant? Do it. Are they partying outside for attention? Do it. Inside? Yeah, if they are loud enough. To many cars blocking the street? I havnt tried it yet, my earlier noise complaints has silenced themselves into trying to play football or Frisbee with kids across our lawns. But yeah do it. Crossed the street or went next door to party to-brainwash-you-to-have-honor-because-they're-other-neighbors? If they were stupid.

You also gotta muscle up. Honestly, he's still an intruder in the neighborhood. He got in as a "scarecrow". He intends brutality. I just got him luckily before it got out of hand and he started being a loud Usurper by pretending to be the neighborhood I mentioned's Justiciar. THEN after THAT fight he would of possibly been to hard to kick out the neighborhood- then he could call himself a Reaver. But as it so happened he was silent with his whole family for 5-7 years. This neighborhood is only 20-30 years old. I'm first kid (means I befriended everyone first as a noble decision) and have seen my house before it was built up [I saw its basement's foundation.] So he showed up a few years after highschool. I'm 27 now and life's pretty easy- I just need a language class and a motorcycle mechanic license. When I'm 35 or so I'll sail to Poland and do some LARPing and find a wife- then return to the U.S.A. and use my LARPing skills to then bureaucratically assail the LARPers here with extraordinary skill.)
Knowing I should- I mean as a kid you find out about this or... you waste away pretending to be an orange coyote by loving sports... Or become a mongrel.

Had he just picked a normal house anywhere else in the neighborhood he could of had a great life. Now he needs to muscle up and make andal and vs the neighborhood entirely it seems- or OR ORRRR become their "Executioner" and keep vsing me by becoming his "conqueror". Preposterously there already is another guy on the other side of that cinderblock wall that has actually accomplished everything this man failed to do first/or wont do. But that guy hasn't yet become part of the neighborhood. Maybe he already lost his wife and kids like this guy just may? In anycase that muscle he has gained can most definetly bring them back because he chose to live in a regular dandy spot of the neighborhood.

I don't know how it works with andals- but that other guy can only be classified as such. He's literally the same sort of man as this fatso.
Back to top Go down

Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
Page 1 of 1