Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Holy Slayers
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 3:55 pm by Quantum Viper

» Quantum Viper
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 6:38 pm by Quantum Viper

» PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm by Quantum Viper

» Spell Resistance
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» Thief Prevention Tips
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Encryption Handbook File videos ShowStopper Batman Throwing Society Asian Weapons

14 methods on how to start a fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake.
Mission : G.I.JOE

14 methods on how to start a fire Empty
PostSubject: 14 methods on how to start a fire   14 methods on how to start a fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 11:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVD5KFB7478&spfreload=5

This guy speaks well and appreciates your time. He'll show you how to create fires from the savagest method first- in your garage!

The trees start coming in around the 6-8th method.

You should watch it, it has some chemical compounds in it that could start fires if mixed improperly/properly giving you a beneficial outcome to basic life. How to use your nose and the rock on rock- hammer on another metal until it is hot from beating/smashing/hitting it is amazing.

He even has the fire-starters flint things and uses them.
Back to top Go down

14 methods on how to start a fire
Page 1 of 1