Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy from North Eastern Colorado!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
detox

Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from North Eastern Colorado!   Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:00 pm

Howdy y'all. Detox here. Your friendly Rocky Mountain RLSH.
I'm vaguely in the Boulder metro region, and I started patrolling after I met Tothian online.
For a long time, I didn't think anyone actually put on a uniform like ours and went out to stop evil in its tracks, but y'all showed me that normal folks can and do do this, and inspired me to do so as well.
I seem to be one of the few female RLSHes, but I'm not letting that get in the way of anything.
I practice multiple martial arts and parkour, am proficient in weapons usage and disarms (though I'd never carry anything lethal on patrol), and have a decent background in computer security.

If you ever want to patrol out this way, you'll know me by the twin dragons on my jacket.
I go by detox, because Anti-Venom was already taken, and I have a significant background in neurochemistry and medicine.

Tothian, thanks for welcoming me into the fold.
Semper Fi, buddy. I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow heroes!
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from North Eastern Colorado!   Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Pleasure to have you with us.
Back to top Go down

Howdy from North Eastern Colorado!
Page 1 of 1