Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Holy Slayers
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 6:43 pm by Quantum Viper

» Quantum Viper
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 6:38 pm by Quantum Viper

» PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm by Quantum Viper

» Spell Resistance
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» Thief Prevention Tips
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Asian Throwing Society Batman File ShowStopper Handbook videos Encryption Weapons

Howdy from North Eastern Colorado!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
detox

Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy from North Eastern Colorado!   Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 8:00 pm

Howdy y'all. Detox here. Your friendly Rocky Mountain RLSH.
I'm vaguely in the Boulder metro region, and I started patrolling after I met Tothian online.
For a long time, I didn't think anyone actually put on a uniform like ours and went out to stop evil in its tracks, but y'all showed me that normal folks can and do do this, and inspired me to do so as well.
I seem to be one of the few female RLSHes, but I'm not letting that get in the way of anything.
I practice multiple martial arts and parkour, am proficient in weapons usage and disarms (though I'd never carry anything lethal on patrol), and have a decent background in computer security.

If you ever want to patrol out this way, you'll know me by the twin dragons on my jacket.
I go by detox, because Anti-Venom was already taken, and I have a significant background in neurochemistry and medicine.

Tothian, thanks for welcoming me into the fold.
Semper Fi, buddy. I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow heroes!
Back to top Go down
Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake.
Mission : G.I.JOE

Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy from North Eastern Colorado!   Howdy from North Eastern Colorado! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2018 11:00 pm

Pleasure to have you with us.
Back to top Go down

Howdy from North Eastern Colorado!
Page 1 of 1